Patrick Peterson

Money

The trade is on the books. 6 game suspension seals the deal. Here is my best trade.

SF 49ers get JuJu and PIT 2020 2nd

AZ Cardinals get Solomon Thomas

PIT get P2 and SF 49ers 1st

The 49ers are down for Deebo and JuJu and Kittle. With Jimmy G and a running game. 

AZ now pigeon holed. Did he sabotage himself with a positive test bc they didn't trade him? Is the relationship that toxic?

PIT makes out like bandits. And sign Dez Bryant for the vet minimum. 

Edit: addition of contract. Because this is financial. It's always financial. As is life. 

5 years, $80m ($48m guaranteed)

Including $24m signing bonus

Roster Bonus $12m

Year One salary is guaranteed for injury only. Year Two salary is guaranteed for injury only and becomes guaranteed if the player is on the roster on the 3rd day of the league year in 2020.

Salaries

Year 1: $900k

Year 2: 11.1m

Year 3 : 11.1m

Year 4: 11.1m

Year 5: 9.8m

2019 cap hit: 5.7m (4.8 [24/5] + 0.9)

*pro-rated to 900k (10/16) = 6 game suspension

2019 ACTUAL: $5,362,500 

Edited by Money
Contract Addition

6 hours ago, 3rivers said:

he is suspended for 6 games, I doubt steelers trade for him, but maybe next year he will be on sale. Bye for now

The suspension is how you get him for a dime on the dollar. The fact he is AB pissed at them means he goes for less. The demand for this stock is down. 

Where do I buy???

2 minutes ago, Money said:

The best CB in the league and a 1st. On a team that could pick 1st. Umm no thanks. 

What did he give up? JuJu and a 2nd O.o

It's called the Kansas City shuffle. 

Edited by Money

First of all let me get a little sentimental here for a second. I wouldn't give Juju smith-schuster up for 3 first-round picks. The dude is as good of a human being as it gets and while that in itself is not enough he warned that kind of business decision he's also an amazing player. But someone who would take time out of his day to organize and fund a water balloon fight just because he can with the city kids people he doesn't even know I mean I'm sorry but this is a good human being and this is just one of the most recent things he's done. It was an article recently they talked about this that was titled Juju gets it. Yeah he does get it because Juju is genuinely a really really good person he is genuinely a good-hearted football player. He doesn't just love football he loves people and he is honestly someone that reminds me so much of Hines Ward in the way he carries himself in his demeanor. I might be in the minority when I say I would not trade him for three first-round picks but I wouldn't. There isn't anything that you could offer me you could offer me Tom Brady and your first round pick and I would say no because I believe in him that much. I'm certainly not going to give him and a draft pick up for a cornerback that despite as talented as he is just got suspended for six games for violating the substance-abuse policy

9 hours ago, Money said:

The suspension is how you get him for a dime on the dollar. The fact he is AB pissed at them means he goes for less. The demand for this stock is down. 

Where do I buy???

How is this dime on the dollar? We'd be giving up Juju and a 2nd rounder? I don't think a single team in this three way trade would accept this. 49ers aren't giving up their first round pick for a WR who hasn't proven himself a true #1 target yet (I think he'll get there but it's not proven). The Cardinals are not trading away their best player for Solomon Thomas of all players. The Steelers are not going to trade Juju. Who would our number 1 receiver be? Diontae Johnson? Justin Washington? Absolutely not.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Money said:

The best CB in the league and a 1st. On a team that could pick 1st. Umm no thanks. 

What did he give up? JuJu and a 2nd O.o

I dont think you're serious but I'll bite anyways.

If we deal JuJu away we'll have a massive hole on offense.  The drop off from JuJu to the next man up is MUCH more significant than PP over Steven Nelson.

Our time to win is now.  We're not going to come anywhere close to the SB if we deal away Juju.

17 hours ago, DR43 said:

Isnt that a bit harsh?

Pretty clear it was hyperbole...but Money/chrissyororke always makes these moronic trade suggestions, and has been doing it for years.  Dude is like a little kid playing Madden franchise mode who just makes a bunch of nonsensical trades and signs every big FA in the offseason.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

Pretty clear it was hyperbole...but Money/chrissyororke always makes these moronic trade suggestions, and has been doing it for years.  Dude is like a little kid playing Madden franchise mode who just makes a bunch of nonsensical trades and signs every big FA in the offseason.

@Money is the same clown that came into the Browns forum with the suggestion that we take Lamar Jackson at #1 overall. And then berated us and called us idiots and bottom feeders when we laughed and scolded him for stupidity being severely incorrect.

Looks like Browns & Steelers fans can agree on one thing.

• Like 2