Patrick Peterson

Money

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

@Money is the same clown that came into the Browns forum with the suggestion that we take Lamar Jackson at #1 overall. And then berated us and called us idiots and bottom feeders when we laughed and scolded him for stupidity being severely incorrect.

Looks like Browns & Steelers fans can agree on one thing.

We agree on lots of things.  I am a big fan of the city of Cleveland.

4 minutes ago, DR43 said:

We agree on lots of things.  I am a big fan of the city of Cleveland.

I traveled to Pittsburgh for a coaching clinic this year and expected it to be covered in grime and filth. It was way cooler than I had imagined it in my head. Gotta think the same can be said for Cleveland and most other cities that get bad raps.   Just don't go to East Cleveland unless you enjoy getting murdered.

• Like 2

I have been to Cleveland countless of occasions.  Many time I'm wearing my Steelers clothing.  I only get stopped by my fellow Steelers fan.  Nobody ever says anything derogatory to say.

4 hours ago, DR43 said:

I have been to Cleveland countless of occasions.  Many time I'm wearing my Steelers clothing.  I only get stopped by my fellow Steelers fan.  Nobody ever says anything derogatory to say.

There are a ton of Steeler fans in Cleveland. Sucking nuts for 20 years will create a lot of defecting I suppose. It's extremely rare to NOT run into someone with Steelers attire or a Steelers license plate outline in Cleveland. Drives me nuts and I usually give an evil stare because I like to act like a 12 year old

Gone are the good old days when the Cleveland fans would travel to Three Rivers Stadium for a game and have their car turned on it's roof in the parking space ( true story).  That was in the 70's  when the fans were a little different.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 7:44 AM, jebrick said:

Gone are the good old days when the Cleveland fans would travel to Three Rivers Stadium for a game and have their car turned on it's roof in the parking space ( true story).  That was in the 70's  when the fans were a little different.

That's not very nice.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 6:05 PM, BleedTheClock said:

I traveled to Pittsburgh for a coaching clinic this year and expected it to be covered in grime and filth. It was way cooler than I had imagined it in my head. Gotta think the same can be said for Cleveland and most other cities that get bad raps.   Just don't go to East Cleveland unless you enjoy getting murdered.

I drive through the east side a few times a year. You know it’s a rough place when there’s bars on all the windows (that aren’t boarded up) and they barricade their front door with their car. My truck doors are always locked when I drive through there 😂.

On 5/19/2019 at 6:05 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Every city has crappy areas.     Pittsburgh and Cleveland are both blue collar cities and not glamorized like other major cities are, but Id much rather live in Cleveland or Pittsburgh than New York, Chicago or pretty much any city in California    Maybe more to do in those cities, but they are all run by complete morons (most major cities are) and people are far less personable in those cities than in Pittsburgh and Cleveland..   

• Like 3