Trade Ideas

Money

16 hours ago, DR43 said:

No need to smoke, when you're high on truth.

I have to figure youre just trying to mess with people....or the guy who created this thread hacked into your account.   Not sure.

Burns will be lucky to see the field much this year.   He may be the 5th CB when its all said and done.    Only thing that even makes him worth a 7th is his athletic skills, which dont even help him all that much.

Burns is a royal bust.   And to think, a far better corner went one spot before him (everyone knew this at the time, too).    Burns was a huge huge reach from the get go and was a player that needed excellent coaching up to even had a chance....and he didnt get that here.    However, his instincts are so terrible, I dont even know how much better coaching could have done for him.    

Burns IMO shouldnt even be on the roster this year, but I doubt we have enough depth to push him completely off the roster.   They will keep him because he is still  young and athletic, even though he really doesnt have much to offer outside of straight line speed.

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I have to figure youre just trying to mess with people....or the guy who created this thread hacked into your account.   Not sure.

Burns will be lucky to see the field much this year.   He may be the 5th CB when its all said and done.    Only thing that even makes him worth a 7th is his athletic skills, which dont even help him all that much.

Burns is a royal bust.   And to think, a far better corner went one spot before him (everyone knew this at the time, too).    Burns was a huge huge reach from the get go and was a player that needed excellent coaching up to even had a chance....and he didnt get that here.    However, his instincts are so terrible, I dont even know how much better coaching could have done for him.    

Burns IMO shouldnt even be on the roster this year, but I doubt we have enough depth to push him completely off the roster.   They will keep him because he is still  young and athletic, even though he really doesnt have much to offer outside of straight line speed.

I remember you said the top guy on your list was Miles Jack.

3 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Miles Jack was arguably a better prospect (pre-injury for sure) coming out then Bush. 

I honestly didnt even consider him that draft because I didnt think he would fall.

When he did, I was all for taking him or Jaylon Smith after William Jackson, Shaq Lawson and Karl Joseph were off the board, even though it was clear teams viewed them as major injury risks..

But Jack was never at the top of my list.  

On 5/28/2019 at 10:10 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

Wrong....but I would've taken him over Burns.

I meant Myles Jack was the top one on the list at #20.  He was the best of the rest when we took Burns.

40 minutes ago, DR43 said:

I meant Myles Jack was the top one on the list at #20.  He was the best of the rest when we took Burns.

I see.  In that case, yes.  I wasnt a fan of that class....very weak at the top.