Jump to content
Acgott

The Batman is Robert Pattinson

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Not sure I like that casting but ok

Let’s just hope they give him better dialogue to work with than Tom Wilkinson got in BB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Not sure I like that casting but ok

I'll watch any Turturro movie. Dude is awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Taking 'Nobody screws with the Jesus' to a new level.

"Yea but hes a pervert dude."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I hated him so much in Transformers that it will literally distract me from this. 

Criminals are HOT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, AlexGreen#20 said:

I hated him so much in Transformers that it will literally distract me from this. 

WHAT

He was the best part of Transformers lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, AlexGreen#20 said:

I hated him so much in Transformers that it will literally distract me from this. 

Why am I not surprised that you cant separate one film/acting performance from someones other work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Why am I not surprised that you cant separate one film/acting performance from someones other work

I get that way about Will Ferrell so I cant hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I get that way about Will Ferrell so I cant hate.

But Farrell is always playing a version of himself in just about every role. 

My point is, to say you cant get past him in Transformers when the performances of Millers Crossing, Barton Fink, Quiz Show or even Rounders exist is just silly. I mean even his comedic ones in Lebowski or O' Brother are so good and outshine anything he has done in the Transformers franchise

He is a great actor, put some respect on his name 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, StLunatic88 said:

But Farrell is always playing a version of himself in just about every role. 

My point is, to say you cant get past him in Transformers when the performances of Millers Crossing, Barton Fink, Quiz Show or even Rounders exist is just silly. I mean even his comedic ones in Lebowski or O' Brother are so good and outshine anything he has done in the Transformers franchise

He is a great actor, put some respect on his name 

tenor.gif?itemid=12587517

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant say I am a fan of a single casting they have made.       

Not saying they are terrible, and maybe it will all come together, but every time Ive heard of a new casting for this movie, I just kinda....

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I cant say I am a fan of a single casting they have made.       

Not saying they are terrible, and maybe it will all come together, but every time Ive heard of a new casting for this movie, I just kinda....

source.gif

speaking of bad casting in DC movies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×