The Batman

Acgott

59 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Anyone is better than Ben Affleck.  

...says the guy who thinks the movie with the annoying bug-eyed freak, Jar Jar Binks and the main villain getting only about 7 minutes of screen time is the best of the Star Wars prequels (The Phantom Menace).

Anyways, he was terrible in the Twilight movies, haven't seen him in anything else, so I won't judge. I remember saying Gal Gadot can't act in the F&F moves, which the Rock excelled in, so her role as WW was gonna be a disaster just based on that, and look how that turned out.

Edited by KManX89

1 minute ago, KManX89 said:

...says the guy who thinks the movie with the annoying bug-eyed freak, Jar Jar Binks and the main villain getting only about 7 minutes of screen time is the best of the Star Wars prequels (The Phantom Menace).

It is.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

I am on board too as saying I think TPM is the best of the prequels, and RotS is quite overrated. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Thought he was absolutely terrible in Twilight, haven’t seen him act in anything else. I really don’t see the fit. 

Twilight related question: if he's a vampire, and therefore dead, and therefore has no blood flow, how can his **** work?

PLOT HOLE!!!!