The Batman

Acgott

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

All Im saying is, it can be difficult to juggle multiple villains DEPENDING HOW YOU USE THEM.      Too many villains and youre possibly taking focus off of villain many people love. 

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I just dont want to see something like a Venom from SpiderMan 3 incident, where one of the top villains is basically made a sideshow villain with no real development and then disposed of quickly.   Such a massively wasted opportunity.  

Very fair concerns, and I think most of us are with you here. But myself, and I think some others in here, have a bit more hope with this than the rest of the DC movies.

Of all the things they really messed up, Batman wasnt one of them. He was what most people really loved in BvS, before they neutered Affleck in JL. And I think WB knows they have to protect this IP at all costs.

47 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Very fair concerns, and I think most of us are with you here. But myself, and I think some others in here, have a bit more hope with this than the rest of the DC movies.

Of all the things they really messed up, Batman wasnt one of them. He was what most people really loved in BvS, before they neutered Affleck in JL. And I think WB knows they have to protect this IP at all costs.

Yeah...I dont expect a bad movie or anything.     But Im a huge Justice League fan and I said they would really have to mess that movie up for me to not enjoy it, and....well, you know.  :(

• 3 weeks later...

Not a fan of any of the castings for this movie yet.

Yeah yeah....I know Pattinson might be good and is a solid actor in other stuff, but Im still not excited about it.

Zoe Kravitz is not a good actress. Like...at all.  

And they are reportedly trying to write Jonah Hill into the movie as one of the villains, 

It seems as if this movie isnt even part of the extended universe.

Ehh.... Not much I can say that I havent said before about WB.

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not a fan of any of the castings for this movie yet.

Yeah yeah....I know Pattinson might be good and is a solid actor in other stuff, but Im still not excited about it.

Zoe Kravitz is not a good actress. Like...at all.  

And they are reportedly trying to write Jonah Hill into the movie as one of the villains, 

It seems as if this movie isnt even part of the extended universe.

Ehh.... Not much I can say that I havent said before about WB.

Should’ve given Batman to Todd Phillips tbh

• Like 2