The Batman

Acgott

4 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Did Suicide Squad ever announce their villain? They showed us Enchantress but I don't think they ever said she was the villain.

Not that I recall. Just showed the mindless horde...though the trailers very heavily implied that Joker would be the main villain.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Love that choice. Colin Farrell is in three of my favorite movies, and im sure he will nail this

Ive actually seen some people not happy with this casting. Not sure why really, only reason could be because he doesnt fit what they think of as "The Penguin". Which is a dumb reason.

I feel like Farrell could pull this off really well, especially if were getting the slimy gun runner of Gotham, who sees himself as high class. Who wears old slightly tattered suits and runs a Club (Iceberg Lounge) that he wants to be a classy establishment but only attracts the scum and villainy. With the slight accent, and the twitchy mannerisms he is perfect. Id really like to see them work in the glass bottle monocle as something he received from a gun deal gone wrong or even from Batman trying to force info out of him. 

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Not sure why really, only reason could be because he doesnt fit what they think of as "The Penguin". Which is a dumb reason.

Yeah the Penguin needed to be taken in a completely different direction than Danny Devito. And even the comics.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Are there too many villains? I worry about that.

As long as they don't try to develop too many of the villains in one movie, I think they should be fine. Using them as side threats or one-dimensional for this movie would be fine. The problem is a movie like Suicide Squad that tries to develop all of the characters in one movie at once.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

As long as they don't try to develop too many of the villains in one movie, I think they should be fine. Using them as side threats or one-dimensional for this movie would be fine. The problem is a movie like Suicide Squad that tries to develop all of the characters in one movie at once.

Yeah and nobody gives a **** about Boomerang guy

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

They can be more than one-dimensional, it just has to be run through the scope of Batman, or actually service the story being told.