The Batman

Acgott

trailer got me hyped for the TV show

I bet some of the small role guys in this will be regulars in the 1st season of the HBO MAX show

I could see whatever gang those goons are apart of having a role in the show, along with other goons. this trilogy + the show could have the best world building we've seen on screen for Batman/Gotham, something I felt the Nolan/90s films after Burton left lacked

Edited by August4th

On 8/25/2020 at 10:05 AM, 43M said:

Yeah...no way Joker doesnt show up at some point. 

No chance its Joaqin Pheonix Joker.   That wouldnt even fit into this from a continuity standpoint.

Joaquin Joker is 35 instead of Joaquin's actual age of 45 in Joker IIRC, so they could make it part of the same universe if they wanted to without him being too old.

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Odds are high he'll be just fine, but you have to shut everything down so it doesn't spread

I hope so. Filming a flick like Batman has to be physically demanding. With all the reports of shortness of breadth persisting for months there is a chance this causes serious delays or more stunt double work than they would normally want. 

2 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Joaquin Joker is 35 instead of Joaquin's actual age of 45 in Joker IIRC, so they could make it part of the same universe if they wanted to without him being too old.

Wasnt Bruce like, 6 or 7 in Joker?

He would be in his 50s by the time Bruce became Batman.

It wont be connected.   I guarantee it.

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

I hope so. Filming a flick like Batman has to be physically demanding. With all the reports of shortness of breadth persisting for months there is a chance this causes serious delays or more stunt double work than they would normally want. 

That's if he has a severe case. Some only get a mild fever and a sore throat. Let's hope it's the latter. Best wishes to  Him either way.

1 hour ago, Breesus mode said:

I'm done withg dark and gritty avenger Batman. Please give me something else.

So far this looks like it's at least a mature take that wants to incorporate the Batman world into it, and not keep it at arms length like Nolan's movies.

9 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

I'm done withg dark and gritty avenger Batman. Please give me something else.

???

Dark and gritty are basically the soul of what Batman is, though.    I know there are other incarnations, but none more popular.   Seriously doubt they are going back to the Adam West or Joel Schuamacher Batman's anytime soon.