1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Have there been any set pics of the Riddler?

Probably not.   I thought I read that only 15% of the movie was shot at the time of the trailer and half of it wasnt even with the main characters.   And I doubt theyve shot more since then, especially with supposed issues with Pattinson. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, berlin calling said:

happy new years

Unfortunately, WB is far better at making trailers than movies.

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

That trailer isn’t any good either lol. 

To each their own.  I have no love for WB or their handling of DC properties, but that was pretty damn good for a teaser.

• Like 1

I can't remember who I was talking with, but Batman the Animated Series is now on HBO Max.

https://www.polygon.com/tv/2018/10/16/17967708/batman-the-animated-series-best-episodes 

On Jan. 1, 2021, every episode of the acclaimed Batman: The Animated Series arrived to HBO Max, ported over from the 25th anniversary remastered Blu-ray release of the entire series and two feature films. And that means that there’s no better time than now to look back through the seminal 1992 cartoon show and pick out the episodes that were the best at being Batman.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Now just need "Justice League" and "Justice League Unlimited".

Just move everything from DC Universe to HBO Max and dump DCU.     They are already losing almost everything else to HBO.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
4 hours ago, August4th said:

I know Covid hit so they probably panicked a little, but I’m always skeptical of a movie that hypes itself so much on social media during production. Like all the Jared Leto as joker hype then he sucked.  Just go make a good movie and let me know when it’s done I don’t need updates every month.

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I know Covid hit so they probably panicked a little, but I’m always skeptical of a movie that hypes itself so much on social media during production. Like all the Jared Leto as joker hype then he sucked.  Just go make a good movie and let me know when it’s done I don’t need updates every month.

I knew Letos Joker was gonna suck as soon as I saw the picture of him with the terrible tattoos.

This really hasnt been hyped much yet.   Its been awhile since the last trailer.   They are trying to build hype for that.

15 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

We have heard absolutely nothing from this production since the one teaser trailer. If anything, they are doing exactly what youre asking for. Just look at this tread, its been like 9 months since anything was posted, and basically a whole year since we actually talked about this movie.

The Teaser was at the last FanDome, 14 months ago.

Regardless, Im very pumped to see this new trailer tomorrow, as we are now just outside of 4 months from the new release date

• Like 2