The Batman

Acgott

7 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Trailer looks great but seeing Robert as Batman still feels odd lol

I thought the same thing.

The action shots and long distance shots look great, but the close ups of him as Batman and Bruce just look off.    His Bruce looks like a depressed emo.      I just never felt he had the look, and this doesnt change my mind.

THAT BEING SAID....I am still looking forward to this and think it should be a pretty damn good movie.  

1 hour ago, August4th said:

We're now two trailers in and we still haven't seen a great shot of Dano. For a three hour long movie I love that they are keeping him hidden. I think he'll steal the show.

I love that we get to see a Batman who is more unhinged. A guy who has dealt with significant trauma and filled with rage is going to be a great version of batman I think.

Also I cannot wrap my head around Colin Ferrell is Penguin. That make up is great. We should have some nice fight scenes too, that hallway scene looks great.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He's the worst Batman of all time and it isn't close. 

Nah. George Clooney is the worst. I would have liked to see Affleck in a better Batman movie with a good director. In many ways, I felt the same for Val Kilmer. Too bad he got stuck with Schumacher.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Nah. George Clooney is the worst. I would have liked to see Affleck in a better Batman movie with a good director. In many ways, I felt the same for Val Kilmer. Too bad he got stuck with Schumacher.

Forgot about Clooney.  Kilmer was better than Affleck.