The Batman

Acgott

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm a little worried about the amount of catwoman in this. 

Im optimistic.  

I like what I see more than I thought I would.   

However, I wont get my hopes TOO high. 

If we know nothing else, we at least know WB can put out good trailers for these movies, only to have them massively disappoint.

12 hours ago, 43M said:

Im optimistic.  

I like what I see more than I thought I would.   

However, I wont get my hopes TOO high. 

If we know nothing else, we at least know WB can put out good trailers for these movies, only to have them massively disappoint.

They put out good trailers? The only one that I thought was good was the original Man of Steel trailers. Maybe Suicidr Squad. All their others have been meh.

54 minutes ago, August4th said:

my one concern is this world being too grounded. I want a touch of fantasy in this, so a villain like clayface could exist.

It’s a little more heightened than the Nolanverse Gotham so far, but yeah I hope we do get there. This is year 2 Bats, so hopefully he inspires the villains to go crazier and crazier. 

21 hours ago, Xenos said:

They put out good trailers? The only one that I thought was good was the original Man of Steel trailers. Maybe Suicidr Squad. All their others have been meh.

Man of Steel, Suicide Squad (first one), and I loved the BvS trailer until they showed Doomsday, which ruined....everything.

Shazam had a good trailer too IMO.