The Batman

Acgott

Apparently, the run time is almost 3 hours long.

That usually isnt good for a superhero movie unless its for a finale movie like Endgame.

Fortunately, I think Batman is one character you can do that with.    I just hope it doesn't lose focus or focus on the wrong things (like, we dont need an 45m - 1hr fleshing out Catwoman).

I am cautiously optimistic about this, and hope it all comes together cuz Im a massive Batman fan.....but I do have my concerns.

26 minutes ago, 43M said:

That usually isnt good for a superhero movie unless its for a finale movie like Endgame.

Fortunately, I think Batman is one character you can do that with.    I just hope it doesn't lose focus or focus on the wrong things (like, we dont need an 45m - 1hr fleshing out Catwoman).

I am cautiously optimistic about this, and hope it all comes together cuz Im a massive Batman fan.....but I do have my concerns.

They were talking a lot too recently about taking inspiration from the zodiac killer. So I hope a lot of it is a twisting mystery.  

8 hours ago, 43M said:

and we're also getting at least two TV shows and 2 more films that will take place in this world. This is going to be the most in-depth live action Batman world by far

9 hours ago, August4th said:

and we're also getting at least two TV shows and 2 more films that will take place in this world. This is going to be the most in-depth live action Batman world by far

Pending its done well.   At least the movies, anyway.

Lets just hope the next two movies dont get "interrupted" and we get them both within the next 6 or 7 years.

I just hope we see the Court of Owls.    This universe seems ripe for that kind of story.    Although you would need a high budget Batman TV show to REALLY do it justice. 

On 1/25/2022 at 8:31 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Who couldn't be excited when they saw Clooney's rubber nipples?

The-Story-Behind-Batmans-Nipples1_5eccc6

Beyond the Bat Nips, I could never get over how weird Clooney looked in the Batman outfit.

Not necessarily Clooney's fault, but it just never seemed like it fit him well, and even with the mask, you can instantly tell its George Clooney.   Also didnt help that Clooney never actually acted like Batman or Bruce Wayne.   It was just George Clooney playing George Clooney dressed up in a Batman S&M suit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

March 4th seems an odd date for what should be a studio tentpole release.

in a global pandemic I feel like the timing of a release is less about time of year than under normal circumstances and more about competition. People are only gonna go out so many times to be with a large group of people. 

• Like 1