FF NBA Top 50 Players In The League: Who Is #3 Overall?

the lone star

FF NBA Top 50 Players In The League: Who Is #3 Overall?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. FF NBA Top 50 Players In The League: Who Is #3 Overall?

• LeBron James
    • James Harden
    • Kawhi Leonard
    • Paul George
    • Kyrie Irving
    • Joel Embiid
    • Anthony Davis
    • Blake Griffin
    • LaMarcus Aldridge
    • Nikola Jokic
    • Damian Lillard
    • Russell Westbrook
    • Steph Curry

1 hour ago, mm6492 said:

Any chance we could get these threads in the offseason when the forum needs activity.... Theres like a billion of these clogging up the top of the forum

And opinions will change depending on the outcome of these playoffs.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Top six players no order: Durant/Curry/Giannis/Kawhi/Harden/James

Mix the rest up how you want. 

Agreed. A clear 1-4 (Giannis, Kawhi, Durant, Curry) and 5-6 (Harden, LeBron) for me. I don't see an argument for anyone else in the top 6.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Agreed. A clear 1-4 (Giannis, Kawhi, Durant, Curry) and 5-6 (Harden, LeBron) for me. I don't see an argument for anyone else in the top 6.

I don't agree.  Those are the top 6, but LeBron at #5/#6.  I guess he'll have to prove it next year, but I'm not ready to knock him that far down yet.

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Dude, if you're going to flood the forum with this nonsense, at least be patient and let people friggin' vote. Slow down. Holy hell.

so I've done that before and we don't finish. The only time we did finish was when I sped things up.

And during the offseason, we typically lose a lot of traffic, so in some cases, posting them right now is the ideal time to take advantage of the increased traffic.

I'll try to slow down a little per people's requests though.

5 hours ago, showtime said:

I don't agree.  Those are the top 6, but LeBron at #5/#6.  I guess he'll have to prove it next year, but I'm not ready to knock him that far down yet.

I can see that. It was less than a year ago that he was still #1 for most people. 

6 hours ago, the lone star said:

so I've done that before and we don't finish. The only time we did finish was when I sped things up.

And during the offseason, we typically lose a lot of traffic, so in some cases, posting them right now is the ideal time to take advantage of the increased traffic.

I'll try to slow down a little per people's requests though.

I would wait til the offseason, give people something to talk about then. Plus if a Giannis or Kawhi elevate their team to new heights its going to effect how people vote