Roster Cuts Around the League

StLunatic88

2 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Are we though? I don't feel good about Malcolm Brown and Justin Davis.

I'm willing to look past a bad couple months and focus on his productive college profile.

Willing to look past him being garbage at blocking and catching. Not be good at running and his coach criticizing him for not knowing the playbook because college stats might make him suddenly better after months of being bad? Meanwhile Brown and Davis have looked better but you don't like them because of a guys college stats? Got it.

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Willing to look past him being garbage at blocking and catching. Not be good at running and his coach criticizing him for not knowing the playbook because college stats might make him suddenly better after months of being bad? Meanwhile Brown and Davis have looked better but you don't like them because of a guys college stats? Got it.

Agree to disagree. He was one of my favorite rushing prospects. Productive college producer and a + athlete. He would fill the void left by Lance Dunbar nicely.

J.J. Dielman is an interesting signing. Always intrigued me as a developmental prospect. Can play all 5 OL positions, and has the skill-set to be a starting Center. But he needs to get stronger and develop more as a Center (he didn't start playing Center until his final year of college).

Archived