Ravens sign WR Michael Floyd

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

He must still be able to run block at this point in his career.

I mean yeah especially against you all...last time we played we ran for 296 yards. y'all found anyone to stop the run yet? if not this answers your question 🙃

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ray Reed said:
On 5/17/2019 at 1:23 PM, MWil23 said:

He must still be able to run block at this point in his career.

I mean yeah especially against you all...last time we played we ran for 296 yards. y'all found anyone to stop the run yet? if not this answers your question 🙃

And Willie Snead was your leading wide receiver with 1 catch and 25 yards so yeah, if they run the same offense he better be able to block because that is all the wide receivers did that game.

It was really just the 1st half anyway, Less than 140 yards total in the 2nd half and 6 points. Browns scored more TDs in that game and if they didn't blow the goal line fumble call or Landry didn't have the potential TD bomb go off of his face or a missed FG it could have set up for a different ending. The Ravens won and that was okay because they were less likely to do damage in the playoffs than the Steelers. Still wanted a win but after a slow defensive start (20 points in the 1st four drives) the Browns were clearly the better team and that was good enough for me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

And Willie Snead was your leading wide receiver with 1 catch and 25 yards so yeah, if they run the same offense he better be able to block because that is all the wide receivers did that game.

It was really just the 1st half anyway, Less than 140 yards total in the 2nd half and 6 points. Browns scored more TDs in that game and if they didn't blow the goal line fumble call or Landry didn't have the potential TD bomb go off of his face or a missed FG it could have set up for a different ending. The Ravens won and that was okay because they were less likely to do damage in the playoffs than the Steelers. Still wanted a win but after a slow defensive start (20 points in the 1st four drives) the Browns were clearly the better team and that was good enough for me.

Was that the game your QB threw 3 interceptions and the Ravens QB threw none?

9 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Was that the game your QB threw 3 interceptions and the Ravens QB threw none?

Yeah, and 3 TD and your QB threw none. Unfortunately Mosley got stuffed at the line or that last pick wouldn't have happened. The first pick Smith threw Callaway out of the way and should have at least been holding and the second pick touched the ground before Smith gathered it so it was a bit unfortunate but it is what it is.

14 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, and 3 TD and your QB threw none. Unfortunately Mosley got stuffed at the line or that last pick wouldn't have happened. The first pick Smith threw Callaway out of the way and should have at least been holding and the second pick touched the ground before Smith gathered it so it was a bit unfortunate but it is what it is.

How did I know that was going to be your response? Not even going to bother, going to let you enjoy a win and that loss that you literally consider a win. 

5 hours ago, BareYourTeeth said:

How did I know that was going to be your response? Not even going to bother, going to let you enjoy a win and that loss that you literally consider a win. 

I don't think you know what literally means. It all worked in the end so that part was a win but it wasn't a team win for the Browns.

• Like 1