Ravens sign WR Michael Floyd

TheKillerNacho

6 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

The Ravens passing offense is a joke. I can't wait for this season.

Me either. The Ravens were a 10 win division champ and have no expectations this year. The Browns, coming off a losing season, have all the pressure to translate all their offseason accolades to real wins.

It's going to be fun.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Me either. The Ravens were a 10 win division champ and have no expectations this year. The Browns, coming off a losing season, have all the pressure to translate all their offseason accolades to real wins.

It's going to be fun.

This year will likely decide the future of the AFC North for the foreseeable future. If Lamar Jackson is a "hit," then Baltimore's future is incredibly bright. If Lamar Jackson is a "miss," the Browns will be the future of that division with relative ease once Ben retires from consensual contact (football).

I'm betting that he's a "miss," but I'm not going to pretend to have a crystal ball.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

This year will likely decide the future of the AFC North for the foreseeable future. If Lamar Jackson is a "hit," then Baltimore's future is incredibly bright. If Lamar Jackson is a "miss," the Browns will be the future of that division with relative ease once Ben retires from consensual contact (football).

I'm betting that he's a "miss," but I'm not going to pretend to have a crystal ball.

The worst would be if they stank it up for trev. 

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

The worst would be if they stank it up for trev. 

I don't think they'll ever be THAT bad. Even with Lamar Jackson that defense is good enough to at least carry them to 5 wins. That's out of contention for the #1 pick considering there will be teams tanking HARDDDD to get him.

I doubt this will change peoples minds about Lamar Jackson, but it is a good listen

https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2019/05/17/matt-waldmans-rsp-cast-ep-68-lamar-jackson-and-the-ravens-offense-with-michael-crawford-russell-street-report/

Also, most of the danish analysists are pretty convinced that the 2018 Ravens offense with Lamar isn't the offense we will see in 2019, but rather a runoriented RPO system

1 hour ago, Danand said:

I doubt this will change peoples minds about Lamar Jackson, but it is a good listen

https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2019/05/17/matt-waldmans-rsp-cast-ep-68-lamar-jackson-and-the-ravens-offense-with-michael-crawford-russell-street-report/

Also, most of the danish analysists are pretty convinced that the 2018 Ravens offense with Lamar isn't the offense we will see in 2019, but rather a runoriented RPO system

Look how well that worked in SF with Kaepernick....ugh. A flash in the pan and our first loss in a Super Bowl. Yippee.

41 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Look how well that worked in SF with Kaepernick....ugh. A flash in the pan and our first loss in a Super Bowl. Yippee.

IDK why the Kaepernick run is so frowned upon. He came one drive from a SB victory and the following year one drive from beating probably the strongest team of this decade. It's too narrow a view that the only positive outcome is a super long term marriage.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

IDK why the Kaepernick run is so frowned upon. He came one drive from a SB victory and the following year one drive from beating probably the strongest team of this decade. It's too narrow a view that the only positive outcome is a super long term marriage.

Being a 9er brings high expectations.