2019 Rookie Talk

DreamKid

One of the steps Lamar has to make, is to be able to recognize and hit those throws when Marquise Brown go open like in the example in that video. While his release there isn't the fastest, he makes up for it when he accelerates and that ball just have to find the corner of the endzone and Brown would have had a touchdown.

10 hours ago, Danand said:

One of the steps Lamar has to make, is to be able to recognize and hit those throws when Marquise Brown go open like in the example in that video. While his release there isn't the fastest, he makes up for it when he accelerates and that ball just have to find the corner of the endzone and Brown would have had a touchdown.

That was all McSorley.  Lamar didn't play.  

32 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Gotcha.

But not matter who the QB was, and that the throw wasn't made, it is comforting to see we have that X-factor on offense now.

Its a loooong time ago, but Torrey Smiths elite harmstrings got us a lot of down field plays - both catches and PI's and opened up the middle for Pitta. There is a chance Brown could have even more impact than Torrey.

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Justice Hill hype-o-meter is skyrocketing right now

That’s impressive to me but for a completely different reason. I got to 485 lbs at 195 lbs in 10th grade so I might’ve been able to get up to that 565 lbs mark as well (ACL tear never properly recovered), but after 405 lbs the weight on my shoulders became almost unbearable, so I had to use a shoulder pad to reduce some of that sting. The fact that he’s squatting with almost an additional 100 lbs with no padding is incredible. Like how???

😳😳😳😳

• 2 weeks later...