So, the 2019 Chiefs...

Hunter2_1

How will they do this season?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. The 2019 Chiefs...

• They consolidate - either the first or second seed in the AFC, not dropping off
    • They drop off slightly - win at least 2 fewer games than last season
    • They drop off markedly - miss playoffs, and end up with a record around .500 or below

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Chiefs/Chargers has turned into this season's Eagles/Rams off-season fights. 

I can already tell it's going to be a great playoffs. B|

I admire the fight in them but they are no match.

It was a joke BTW.

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

Have you seen your CB depth chart?

It's a clear hole right now for a SB contender but with the upcoming trade, it could go from a hole to a strength depending on the player they acquire.

Charvarius Ward is probably not well known around here but he played well at the end of the year and he might be a solid player next year. 

He needs to be the #4 CB to start the year though. Right now he is #3.

Fuller is a good one.

Breeland is somewhat like Steven Nelson.

4 hours ago, Nightime said:

It was a worse depth chart last year yet we still managed to make it further than LAC

Nelson >> Breeland. So you literally got worse at one of your weakest positions. Your qb wont throw 50 tds to mask that.  But yeah keep the logical arguments coming.

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Nelson >> Breeland. So you literally got worse at one of your weakest positions. Your qb wont throw 50 tds to mask that.  But yeah keep the logical arguments coming.

Whether Nelson is better than Breeland is questionable. Breeland was coming off an injury in 2018 while Nelson magically had a career year with 4 picks (Nelson had 0 picks before 2018)

I don’t even know why I’m still here. Rivers couldn’t even beat Chase Daniel in 2014 with playoffs on the line

He’s not gonna beat Mahomes over a 16 game campaign either

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nightime said:

Whether Nelson is better than Breeland is questionable. Breeland was coming off an injury in 2018 while Nelson magically had a career year with 4 picks (Nelson had 0 picks before 2018)

I don’t even know why I’m still here. Rivers couldn’t even beat Chase Daniel in 2014 with playoffs on the line

I think when someone starts saying a QB beat another QB is when I stop taking them seriously.

It simplifies the ultimate team sport that is football to the point to where we may as well be talking about a boxing match.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I think when someone starts saying a QB beat another QB is when I stop taking them seriously.

It simplifies the ultimate team sport that is football to the point to where we may as well be talking about a boxing match.

He has 50 posts b, just leave him be. 

I'm tired of simplistic comparisons, homers, and the lack of depth of analysis I see on this site.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nightime said:

Chase Daniels > Mahomes. Because Rivers beat Mahomes 😂. I dont know why youre still here either. Your logic is all time bad.

2 hours ago, Nightime said:

It proves that QB>CB

But that's not what we're talking about. We asked about your CB depth chart, which is hilariously bad. We'll see if it cripples your team or if you're able to overcome it, but you have to admit your CB group looks putrid. Unless you ask @Buckweath, because you're going to trade for a top flight CB. So just chalk that up as a win for KC.

I love Chris jones and respect clark but Bosa is too good and ingram is real as well. Nwosu might surprise. 

Getting Derwin where they did was robbery. King a steal. Mike williams? Melvin gordon? Lamp back from injury.

Yet still Rivers has always been the final decider of fate and will be again. A lock for the playoffs but if he cant get to the SB with this years team idk if he ever will.