DE Chris Long retires

RaidersAreOne

Loved it when he did svp and russillo back in the day. Was highly entertaining to listen to. Everything I've heard it's that he's definitely a great dude. Very solid nfl career. No doubt he'll enjoy retirement and all the music festivals now

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was never one of those truly impactful players you hope to net with the #2 overall pick, but he's put together a solid career, and got that Super Bowl. Should be enough to carry him into the Hall of Fame.

Hall of Fame?  Yea, maybe if this was the basketball HoF.  There's no way in hell he's getting into the pro football HoF.  I don't even know his stats, but I feel pretty comfortable in saying that after watching him his entire career.  He was a pretty good player over the years.  He had some good years in St. Louis with Robert Quinn as his pass rushing buddy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Hall of Fame?  Yea, maybe if this was the basketball HoF.  There's no way in hell he's getting into the pro football HoF.  I don't even know his stats, but I feel pretty comfortable in saying that after watching him his entire career.  He was a pretty good player over the years.  He had some good years in St. Louis with Robert Quinn as his pass rushing buddy.

It's Ruskie

• Like 1

5 hours ago, showtime said:

C'mon man, this schtick is as old as this new format...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was never one of those truly impactful players you hope to net with the #2 overall pick, but he's put together a solid career, and got that Super Bowl. Should be enough to carry him into the Hall of Fame.

He's actually got 2 SB (B2B) but has Zero chance at making the NFL HOF. Zero!