2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the two best bball minds teaming up to stop a common foe

let's see if kawhi can prevail 

I mean, what is Pop going to tell Steve Kerr about Kawhi Leonard that he doesn't already know.

Pop:  Kawhi Leonard is an elite player and just might be the best basketball player alive.

Kerr:  Oh, really?  Tell me more and talk really slowly.

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If KD plays? Yeah, confident they get it done. Without him? Becomes extremely tough. I mentioned this last week but the Blazers series is messing with folks heads. Blazers are trash and not even close to the level of the Raptors.

This is a massive reach.

39 minutes ago, amac said:

This is a massive reach.

Nope, they would lose fairly easy to both Toronto and Milwaukee. Such a flawed team with forwards that are non-factors offesively and a team that makes far too many mistakes defensively. The Raptors aren't going to have those types of breakdowns. 

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope, they would lose fairly easy to both Toronto and Milwaukee. Such a flawed team with forwards that are non-factors offesively and a team that makes far too many mistakes defensively. The Raptors aren't going to have those types of breakdowns. 

I didn't think the Blazers were anything special but the Raptors barely escaped against a Philly team with a massively underperforming Joel Embiid. Marc Gasol is shot as an offensive player and you don't really know what you're gonna get from Lowry or Siakam

Portland, Milwaukee, Toronto, Philly, Denver are all tier 2 teams with little between them and Golden State is in a class of their own. 

Edited by amac

3 minutes ago, amac said:

I didn't think the Blazers were anything special but the Raptors barely escaped against a Philly team with a massively underperforming Joel Embiid. Marc Gasol is shot as an offensive player and you don't really know what you're gonna get from Lowry or Siakam

Portland, Milwaukee, Toronto, Philly, Denver are all tier 2 teams with little between them and Golden State is in a class of their own. 

Portland was without Nurkic. Portland without Nurkic is nothing compared to the 3 teams from the East.

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Portland was without Nurkic. Portland without Nurkic is nothing compared to the 3 teams from the East.

That's highly debatable and I disagree.  People are buying stock way too quickly on these eastern squads, learn from what just happened to Milwaukee. None of them have proven much

Edited by amac

7 minutes ago, amac said:

The 76ers would have handled the Blazers are well. You legit have them starting two forwards who are suspect when having to make plays when their two stars get trapped. Myers Leonard was a God send for that team as he was hitting from down town and was able to make some plays from the FT line. Kanter? Completely worthless. Turner? Completely worthless. And their defense in big spots was atrocious. This wasn't Steph making great individual plays vs Houston in game 6 either.

Confident 76ers, Raptors and Bucks handle the Blazers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amac said:

That's highly debatable and I disagree.  People are buying stock way too quickly on these eastern squads, learn from what just happened to Milwaukee. None of them have proven much

Learn what from Milwaukee? They lost to another very good team that is LEVELS above the Blazers defensively. 

1 minute ago, amac said:

And what did Portland prove to make you buy stock in them?