2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Except they aren't even comparable to the Warriors in terms of talent.

Klay and Durant are otherworldly, but my point is that the Raptors also have a lot for talent. 

13 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Poor team would only have 2 all-stars instead of 5.

2 all stars and literally nothing else. With one of them all stars not being a viable scoring threat and even less of an offensive threat when the other 2 all stars aren’t there. Love it when people provide no context.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

2 all stars and literally nothing else. With one of them all stars not being a viable scoring threat and even less of an offensive threat when the other 2 all stars aren’t there. Love it when people provide no context.

Point is, nobody should feel sorry for the Warriors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Toronto was the better team all series. Well deserved. The injuries suck - credit to the Warriors for battling and making it a great series 

Just hope Klay only has a MCL sprain and not a torn ACL. If so, I'm good. Accepted this loss once it became clear that KD wasn't going to play...And then obviously when he got hurt for good.

Team battled all the way through though. Rolling with preseason type of line ups in the 4th quarter of due or die games lmao. Respect. 

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Point is, nobody should feel sorry for the Warriors.

I don't think anyone does. Injuries have benefited them in the past. They probably don't win their first title without them.

6 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Well Iggy scored more than Curry tonight

Also, the Warriors won 1 title w/o KD. The team they beat started Matt Delladova, Iman Shumpert, Tristan Thompson, and Timofey Mosgov lmao

• Like 1

Just now, JMG5 said:

I don't think anyone does. Injuries have benefited them in the past. They probably don't win their first title without them.

Injuries have also hurt them in the past. Its not a one way street. They benefited in 2015 sure but I still think they’d win in 2015 if fully healthy. In 2016 they got unlucky with injuries and loss. In 2017 yes with Kawhi going down they got lucky but him being healthy would’ve extended the series to 6 at best. Spurs were not winning that series. In 2018 they benefited with CP3 but also loss Iggy that series too.