2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

1 hour ago, Glen said:
4 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

If the Raptors suck the next several years bc Kawhi left the fans are going to turn on him lol.

Lolno

Let's be real, if Kawhi leaves, there will be a lot of upset fans. I won't be one of them, but there will be

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Let's be real, if Kawhi leaves, there will be a lot of upset fans. I won't be one of them, but there will be

Will there really be a lot of upset fans? I'm not sure about that. I think most understood before the season this will be a one year rental...And if he does leave, it was one hell of a one year rental...An all time one year rental. Kawhi will FOREVER be a legend in Toronto.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Will there really be a lot of upset fans? I'm not sure about that. I think most understood before the season this will be a one year rental...And if he does leave, it was one hell of a one year rental...An all time one year rental. Kawhi will FOREVER be a legend in Toronto.

Doesn't matter, you saw the people cheering for KD's injury. There are people who won't understand it. 

22 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Fake/Or new fans who only started watching the 2018 Raptors, sure.

Anyone who has been following since Vince/Bosh/Bargs/Hell even Rudy will appreciate what he's done regardless of what he plans to do in the future.

Edited by Glen

19 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Doesn't matter, you saw the people cheering for KD's injury. There are people who won't understand it. 

Sure, the same way LeBron still has a few haters in Cleveland and Miami. But the overwhelming majority will appreciate Kawhi regardless of where he ends up.

1 hour ago, areksoo said:

There'll be some, but every team has a couple of aholes in their fan base. 

While the drought isn't as bad as other cities, Toronto was creeping up near the top in NA, this championship means far more to Toronto than what the next 10 years of basketball would be and for that, I'm forever grateful for Kawhi. 

Washington wants to pay Ujiri waaaay too much money and give him partial ownership, then he should go.  Kawhi feels that he will be happier in LA, then go.  Both did their job in Toronto.  I wouldn't be happy about it, but I wouldn't boo them either. 

Idk, I just know how fickle-minded fans are. As long as Kawhi is the difference between TOR competing and being a bottom feeder for the next few years I think fans will have moved on from this grace period.

4 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Idk, I just know how fickle-minded fans are. As long as Kawhi is the difference between TOR competing and being a bottom feeder for the next few years I think fans will have moved on from this grace period.

They won't be bottom feeders without him though. Won't be a championship caliber team, but still pretty damn good. They were 17-5 without him and won 60 games the year prior when he was on the Spurs. This is a legit squad with or without Kawhi....Just that he makes them a title contender that they are not without him.

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They won't be bottom feeders without him though. Won't be a championship caliber team, but still pretty damn good. They were 17-5 without him and won 60 games the year prior when he was on the Spurs. This is a legit squad with or without Kawhi....Just that he makes them a title contender that they are not without him.

Exactly. We dont lose Kawhi and go back to being a lottery team. Masai is always working on improving the team. If he does leave I expect us to still make the playoffs & hover around 48 wins.

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

OG and not at all limping Kawhi does not compare to Klay/Durant/Looney and actually limping Cousins. Don't be ridiculous.

Well if you got beat while having 5 all stars on your team that’s on you. Get better. 

We beat them with depth. 

It is in fact very ridiculous to assume any team isn’t without injuries in the playoffs especially in the finals.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

33 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Well if you got beat while having 5 all stars on your team that’s on you. Get better. 

We beat them with depth. 

It is in fact very ridiculous to assume any team isn’t without injuries in the playoffs especially in the finals.

That's his opinion man, if you dont like it you just gotta ignore it.

You know, the best way to have conversations.