2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

48 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Was glad to see the Raptors win it all. I've heard the what if's and that's all they are. What's not a what if is the Raptors are your 2019 NBA champs.

Steve Kerr: "I know I should be focusing 100% on the NBA Finals, but screw that imma wear a political t-shirt to the Game 2 press conference. I know it's bad karma but really what's the worst that can happen?"

KD's achilles and Klay's ACL: "hold our beer"

1 minute ago, FinSting said:

Steve Kerr: "I know I should be focusing 100% on the NBA Finals, but screw that imma wear a political t-shirt to the Game 2 press conference. I know it's bad karma but really what's the worst that can happen?"

sad post

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FinSting said:

I’m glad they popped his bubble. Dude probably thought highly of himself. And figured they’ll run over the raps. Kerr was exposed as a coach and lack of adjustments. Dude put up some ish lineups all series. He got badly out coached and out classed by a rookie HC. Had Nick not called that random TO they win in 5 IMO. That TO was so bad lol. Dude probably thought he was the Jordan of HCs. Humble yourself. 

Edited by El ramster

I don't think Kerr was exposed at all.  Two of his best players were injured and if those guys were healthy they more than likely win the championship.  But as far as Kerr goes, it's kind of tough to judge him as a coach.  He pretty much got handed the keys to a Ferrari.