2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

2 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

What role does Drake play in this series?

none. 

I invite the trash talk tbh. The dubs play their best when they have doubters and haters. Let the fool run his mouth and dig his own grave. 

I hope he says something to curry, who is guaranteed to hit a three and do a little shimmy in Drake's direction if he is foolish enough to yap. 

I was thinking starting Gasol on Klay. So when they do all their ball movement/screening actions he could just switch off of him. And if they wanted to iso Klay that's fine lol. But it would probably just lead to one of the things they do all the time anyways in a Klay/Green Pnr. Gasol would switch onto Green and they would flow into a Curry/Green PnR. And having Gasol guard a Curry/Draymond PnR is not something I would want.

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was thinking starting Gasol on Klay. So when they do all their ball movement/screening actions he could just switch off of him. And if they wanted to iso Klay that's fine lol. But it would probably just lead to one of the things they do all the time anyways in a Klay/Green Pnr. Gasol would switch onto Green and they would flow into a Curry/Green PnR. And having Gasol guard a Curry/Draymond PnR is not something I would want.

This makes alot of sense, but I think they will consider letting Drake switch onto Green.

Just now, kyle21121 said:

You are not allowed to play the underdog card haha

Nope, Raptors win game 1 and Dubs take game 2 before KD returns. If the Raptors go up 2-0 without KD though? Then that becomes a problem and likely makes this a 7 game series.

I think he does come back game 3 and Dubs take it in 6.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope, Raptors win game 1 and Dubs take game 2 before KD returns. If the Raptors go up 2-0 without KD though? Then that becomes a problem and likely makes this a 7 game series.

I think he does come back game 3 and Dubs take it in 6.

Raps gotta take care of game 1 first. Historically it hasn’t been that easy.