2019 CFB/2020 Draft Prospects

DreamKid

• 1 month later...

For the "I love Lamp" crowd from the 2017 Draft, this year "I love Lamb" could be your new motto. CeeDee Lamb WR. Another OU offense product, and a beast in his own right. Would love to reunite him and Marquise. And Mark. And Orlando. And Ben Powers..

There are so so so many wide receivers who could come out next year that I would like, but again I hope we go for other positions with our 1-2 round pick. Depending on where we draft, and I believe it will be from 15-24, that could be the range where a Raekwon Davis could fall and he could be our new 5 tech, or the 2-3 best cornerback or a new oline if none of the guys we have step up.

What I really love about Lamb is how he could be our A.J. Green, as Lamb is also so very nice and fluid and great at adjusting to the ball both in the air and on the ground. If Lamars accuracy is still a question mark, Lamb is exactly the type of WR that could help in the regard.

At this stage, there is only one player that I’m interested in us acquiring:

Tyler Biadasz

He was my top center coming out for 2019 until he decided to return. We have a need at that spot still. I think he’s the next Nick Mangold level of slam-dunk talent you can’t go wrong with.

9 hours ago, Danand said:

I am also on that bandwagon. Whether he would start at tackle or guard wouldn't matter. I think he is a plug and play type and he will most likely go in the 20's as he isn't really sexy but just a badass.

Is that how you pronounce it?

On 7/21/2019 at 10:11 PM, diamondbull424 said:

At this stage, there is only one player that I’m interested in us acquiring:

Tyler Biadasz

Where would you rank him out of the top guys from recent years? Ragnow, Price, Bradbury, etc.

5 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Where would you rank him out of the top guys from recent years? Ragnow, Price, Bradbury, etc.

That’s a good question. I would have to rewatch tape on all of these guys to say for sure. But at the point where Biadasz was still in the process last year I was a bigger fan of his than Bradbury. I also wasn’t a big fan of Price, just thought he was solid, I didn’t view him as an elite center option. So I won’t even list him in the same category with these other three.

1. Tyler Biadasz 2. Frank Ragnow 3. Garrett Bradbury

4. Billy Price

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

1. Tyler Biadasz 2. Frank Ragnow 3. Garrett Bradbury

4. Billy Price

Wow. That high huh. Means we probably won't have a shot at him :(

God, if we could plant a top tier young center on the line to grow with Ronnie & Orlando. Our club foundation would be so primed. 

19 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

God, if we could plant a top tier young center on the line to grow with Ronnie & Orlando. Our club foundation would be so primed. 

Yeah, we might’ve had a shot at him had he come out this year. But I’m sure that unless he has a bit of a down year or a poor combine, he will go top 20. A few places are already hyping him to be the best center prospect since Travis Frederick.

34 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

But don’t fret. Biadasz is ranked so highly because he’s stout upfront but also does well pulling.

My #2 center in this class, Cesar Ruiz, isn’t really a pulling type of center, but I think he’s a stronger run blocker than Biadasz and does better in combination blocks. His agility just isn’t as good and thus he’s not as versatile. I would compare Biadasz more to Alex Mack and Ruiz to Travis Frederick. We couldn’t go wrong with either option. Assuming Ruiz declares after his junior year of course. Also I’m sure he would be on our radar, coming from Jim Harbaugh’s program.

• Like 1