DreamKid

2019 CFB/2020 Draft Prospects

I am looking at Antoine Brooks from Maryland, another one of those safeties like Anthony Levine who could be useed in a variety of ways

Kristian Fulton, LSU

Another top guy in this class that I actually feel is a top guy. Fulton and Grant Delpit are both studs in the secondary. We would do well to select one if we get a chance.

The only downside with Fulton is that he isn’t a very good tackler from what I’ve seen. He’s aggressive but has poor technique.

Edited by diamondbull424

Essang Bassey. I’m sure there’s newer tape on this guy somewhere, but he looks good in his sophomore tape.

Also watching this boy it reminds me of how overrated Kelvin Harmon was by the media. Dude has subpar hands at best.

12 hours ago, Danand said:

I am looking at Antoine Brooks from Maryland, another one of those safeties like Anthony Levine who could be useed in a variety of ways

Speaking of Maryland, I like what I see from Tino Ellis. Stands out as athletic, aggressively attacks ball carriers, sticks tight to his man. He’s certainly on my radar.

I had guessed it was #7 even before I opened the video. That guy pops as well.

In general Maryland has a lot of interesting players this year. Will be fun to follow although I can't see college football.