2019 CFB/2020 Draft Prospects

DreamKid

• 4 weeks later...

Edwards-Helaire out of LSU is a stud and I don’t care that we have Justice Hill. Hill is an athlete playing RB, he doesn’t have good vision. I’d easily spend a 2nd round pick on him. I think he’s making Burrow look better than he is. CEH is another MJD, Warrick Dunn, Ray Rice. We need this guy and his skillset within this offense. We can trade Hill or Edwards, either or, just make sure to add this guy to our running back room.

I love what I've seen from Jalen Reagor so far. Can win deep or underneath, viable on contested opportunities, solid hands, crisp routes, YAC ability, and he can return kicks/punts. Perfect fit for us imo. We need another explosive option besides Marquise, it will make us that much more dangerous and serve as insurance. He'll also be in range of our pick this year with so many other big name WRs in the same class. #KeepReagorInPurple&Black

• Like 1

With what Reagor can do, I think we would need to use our 1. round pick on him to land him. We certainly need an influx of talent at wide receiver. Reagor could also be the returner, I see him as another screen option that could help get short 2. and 3. downs where our running game with Lamar could convert. He wins on routes early and he wins late, he has good balance to make jump ball catches and he does a good job at tracking passes in the air and get under deep throws.

I don't have many issues with what I have seen from him so far, and I think he matches the type of receiver we need to add to the roster. Investing another 1. round pick in a receiver is not something I like though.

Meh. I’d much rather go with DeVonta Smith in the second.

Stir fried Stingley and has just been unstoppable all year. He’s going to fall because he’s not Jeudy and he doesn’t have the track speed of Henry Ruggs III and thus is considered the third best receiver on that Alabama squad. He’ll also fall past where he should because he’s got a very small frame at 6’1” 175 lbs.

But all I know is he makes plays consistently and has been big all season. He’s the guy Tua goes to when he needs reliable hands. Smith’s game reminds me so much of Marvin Harrison who was 6’0” 185 lbs playing in a more physical era. The team has already proven that size be damned when they went after Hollywood.

Similar to the effect Raegor would have, Smith would do the same but ultimately I think Smith impresses me more. He sees a lot of single coverage because of the other Alabama receivers but he’s still cooked a lot of good corners. You also can’t play for Alabama without being a willing blocker. It’s possible DeVonta Smith falls to the third round in this stacked receiver class behind guys who have the superior measurables and size.

Really like what I see from Jabari Zuniga as a pass rusher. There’s still some things he could develop with regard to his functional strength but he’s got great athleticism, he’s got some moves to his game, and he’s relentless out there. A great hustle player that I know Harbaugh would love for that reason. I think he’s an overaged version of Terrell Lewis that can be had a bit later. With his injury history and age I suspect he will fall somewhere within the late 3rd to early 5th round.

I know this is a somewhat stupid take, but I am concerned about taking those Florida Gator players. I have a feeling that they rarely succeed and they are just not a good program to draft from.

I often like players from universities like Temple, Maryland, LSU, Ohio, Oklahoma and I love olines from the farm country like Iowa and Nebraska.

I was not as impressed with Terrell Lewis after I took a closer look at him. Didn't like his hustle. The guy from boise State I really liked, but I can't stand watching films on those guys on smurf turf.

Love what I'm seeing from Javon Kinlaw. Big time juice, great burst off the line, and huge potential as an inside/outside disrupter. He's projected in our range right now, but don't get your hopes up. He'll surely rise throughout the process. I get a real Raven vibe off of him, both on the field and in his interviews. You can just tell our coaches are going to love him. Hope we find a way to pick him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Love what I'm seeing from Javon Kinlaw. Big time juice, great burst off the line, and huge potential as an inside/outside disrupter. He's projected in our range right now, but don't get your hopes up. He'll surely rise throughout the process. I get a real Raven vibe off of him, both on the field and in his interviews. You can just tell our coaches are going to love him. Hope we find a way to pick him. 

Yeah I wasn’t his big fan based off his 2018 tape, pretty sure I mentioned that in this thread. From that I saw a second round, maybe third round talent talent but not a legit first round talent. Now he might jump to a top 10 pick. We’ll see.

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah I wasn’t his big fan based off his 2018 tape, pretty sure I mentioned that in this thread. From that I saw a second round, maybe third round talent talent but not a legit first round talent. Now he might jump to a top 10 pick. We’ll see.

Yea, I think I was mistaken when I said he's in our range right now. After I posted that I noticed him a lot in Top 15 mock territory. Which makes sense. I think teams are going to love him a lot more than a guy like Christian Wilkins, who went went 13th Overall last year.  Like Young, Espensa, Weaver, etc. We'll have no shot him unless some outside happening influences his stock.