Which UDFAs Are Making Your Team?

goldfishwars

Rams will have RB Justin Davis who's played well and solidified the #3 back spot. 

Also we will likely have Jake Eldrenkamp. He's split time at Guard and Center. He's on the fringe for the OLine but he was a player Kromer wanted so if he doesn't make the roster he's likely headed to the PS. He's battled Austin Blythe for the backup Center spot and both have spent time at guard as well.

TE Johnny Mundt has been relatively quiet in camp but performed well in the last preseason game. With the injury to Hemingway he is competing with Travis Wilson and Corey Harkey for the #3 TE job. More likely a PS candidate.

CB Aarion Penton is a fringe CB candidate who might end up on the PS but has played well in camp.

37 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

I expect 3 un drafted free agents to make the Broncos

QB Kyle Sloter

NT Tyrique Jarrett

SS Jamal Carter

Yep hopefully all three.

Sloter is my guy. I've let the world know it.

Carter better make it with the release of Ward.

Jarrett is needed with injuries at the position.

This might be the first the Packers don't have an UDFA from this draft period make the roster.  Of the guys who haven't been cut yet, Taysom Hill could make the team as QB3.  Lenzy Pipkins and Donatello Brown are likely competing for the last CB spot against Josh Hawkins and LaDarius Gunter, but both seem unlikely to be kept over Hawkins and Gunter.

EDIT: Scratch that, Justin Vogel is our starting P and he's an UDFA.

Archived