Which UDFAs Are Making Your Team?

goldfishwars

19 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Definitely Chad Wheeler, most likely Shane Smith, possibly Calvin Munson and Travis Rudolph. 

All but Travis Rudolph made the squad as it is now. Rudolph was a victim of the numbers game. I expect him to be in a Browns or Jets jersey soon. 

12 hours ago, CWood21 said:

This might be the first the Packers don't have an UDFA from this draft period make the roster.  Of the guys who haven't been cut yet, Taysom Hill could make the team as QB3.  Lenzy Pipkins and Donatello Brown are likely competing for the last CB spot against Josh Hawkins and LaDarius Gunter, but both seem unlikely to be kept over Hawkins and Gunter.

EDIT: Scratch that, Justin Vogel is our starting P and he's an UDFA.

Update: Justin Vogel and Lenzy Pipkins made the Packers roster.

CB Greg Mabin made team. Played decent for us in preseason.

I thought for sure WR Brandon Reilly would make the team but hopefully him along with WR Daikeil Shorts makes the practice squad.

Ian Seau played great for us in preseason as well. Not a 2017 UDFA but id like to see him make the PS as well.

I think the Niners had the most UDFA make their roster at 5. 

RB-Matt Breida, WR-Kendrick Bourne, S-Lorenzo Jerome, OL-Erik Magnuson, and WR-Victor Boldin. Then on top of that all 10 rookie draft picks. cant ask for more than that out of a rookie class. 

32 minutes ago, Iced_Earth said:
On 9/1/2017 at 4:19 PM, cddolphin said:

OG/OT Jesse Davis (will likely start at LG)

S Maurice Smith

OT Eric Smith (maybe)

Matt Haack P 

Chase allen LB

Davis is about to get baptized by fire when he lines up against McCoy this week.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Davis is about to get baptized by fire when he lines up against McCoy this week.

I wouldn't have it any other way, we'll see real fast as to if he belongs as a starter. Alex Boone is also out there. hoping the fins take a look at him, can never have enough depth.

Archived