This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Owners have agreed on a new CBA it is up to the players to accept. If they accept things will start happening fast with roster moves. As every team is kind of on hold at the moment. 17 games was proposed, 7 teams in each conference will make the playoffs, marijuana was cut to two games, revenue for players increasing from 47% to 48% and 48.5% if it reaches 17 games a season. Have yet to find anything else about this new agreement. Not a big fan of extending playoff or the 17 games but its a business and they are all about increasing profit.

• 1 month later...

Hope all of you guys are staying safe out there. 

I have a wedding planned for June that looks like it’s going to have to be postponed until the Fall. I was supposed to be going to Vegas in two weeks, that’s not happening, my job just shut down until further notice so I will have to file for unemployment for the first time in my life. Trying to stay as positive as I can, especially for my fiancé who isn’t taking this all so well. More than anything, i feel bad for her. 

Stay strong out there guys, the bounce back from this is going to be so so sweet.

59 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Hope all of you guys are staying safe out there. 

I have a wedding planned for June that looks like it’s going to have to be postponed until the Fall. I was supposed to be going to Vegas in two weeks, that’s not happening, my job just shut down until further notice so I will have to file for unemployment for the first time in my life. Trying to stay as positive as I can, especially for my fiancé who isn’t taking this all so well. More than anything, i feel bad for her. 

Stay strong out there guys, the bounce back from this is going to be so so sweet.

Stay strong bud. This will all pass wihtin time and we will all rebound from it. My fiance and I are lucky enough to have the ability to work from home so we don't have to deal with a shut down. And our wedding is actually in October so that should be enough time in between to not be affected. 

So myself, my wife my daughter, my parents and my siblings and their significant other and kids were all supposed to go Florida on March 14th and return this coming Friday. We canceled last second thank god. But because of that booked vacation time my wife has been off work since then.

In Ontario we closed down every non essential business as of last night for a minimum of two weeks. 

Both my wife and I work what is considered an "essential" job. So now we have to take our daughter to my parents for who knows how long because were both working and needed full time hours.

Crazy times. Thank god for free agency to take my mind of things.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

So myself, my wife my daughter, my parents and my siblings and their significant other and kids were all supposed to go Florida on March 14th and return this coming Friday. We canceled last second thank god. But because of that booked vacation time my wife has been off work since then.

In Ontario we closed down every non essential business as of last night for a minimum of two weeks. 

Both my wife and I work what is considered an "essential" job. So now we have to take our daughter to my parents for who knows how long because were both working and needed full time hours.

Crazy times. Thank god for free agency to take my mind of things.

I hear ya brother! I was furloughed, no idea when I will be back to work. My fiancé and I just postponed our wedding from June to November. Real tough time right now. Stay strong! 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

I hear ya brother! I was furloughed, no idea when I will be back to work. My fiancé and I just postponed our wedding from June to November. Real tough time right now. Stay strong! 

We just closed on a house today, and the one we are selling closes 4/17. I have been losing my mind the last month.

Also cancelled my vegas trip over easter. At least both my wife and I are still employed.

• 4 weeks later...