Thelonebillsfan

This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

5 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I hate when I'm out of little footballs on this site. There are too many posts I agree with but dont have enough to add to actually post. 

Small world. I was unable to like this with a football!

13 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I hate when I'm out of little footballs on this site. There are too many posts I agree with but dont have enough to add to actually post. 

A perk for being a mod should be unlimited footballs. C'mon! 

15 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

A perk for being a mod should be unlimited footballs. C'mon! 

Ha, couldnt agree more!

Got my tickets for the Jags game! It'll be the first time back to New Era since they beat the Vikings with a last second TD pass to Sammy from Orton back in 2014.

1 hour ago, Maxmw22 said:

Got my tickets for the Jags game! It'll be the first time back to New Era since they beat the Vikings with a last second TD pass to Sammy from Orton back in 2014.

I'm in town that week as well and might be going to the game!

I'm from Chicago and my 5 friends and I just bought our tickets for Bills-Bears and booked an AirBnB for November 3rd!!

I've been there a couple times but our AirBnb is a little outside of where we usually stay. It's right in Allentown, is that still decently close to downtown Buffalo??

Planning on going out all day Saturday for college fball games then bottles at night but trying to get an idea if we're going to be able to walk or a cab will be necessary.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm from Chicago and my 5 friends and I just bought our tickets for Bills-Bears and booked an AirBnB for November 3rd!!

I've been there a couple times but our AirBnb is a little outside of where we usually stay. It's right in Allentown, is that still decently close to downtown Buffalo??

Planning on going out all day Saturday for college fball games then bottles at night but trying to get an idea if we're going to be able to walk or a cab will be necessary.

Thanks!

You're probably going to need to take an uber downtown but its relatively close, I dont think it would be more than a five minute cab ride. There are some good bars in Allentown though, you wont have to go all the way downtown if you dont want to.