Jump to content
Thelonebillsfan

This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I hate when I'm out of little footballs on this site. There are too many posts I agree with but dont have enough to add to actually post. 

Small world. I was unable to like this with a football!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I hate when I'm out of little footballs on this site. There are too many posts I agree with but dont have enough to add to actually post. 

A perk for being a mod should be unlimited footballs. C'mon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

A perk for being a mod should be unlimited footballs. C'mon! 

Ha, couldnt agree more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my tickets for the Jags game! It'll be the first time back to New Era since they beat the Vikings with a last second TD pass to Sammy from Orton back in 2014.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxmw22 said:

Got my tickets for the Jags game! It'll be the first time back to New Era since they beat the Vikings with a last second TD pass to Sammy from Orton back in 2014.

I'm in town that week as well and might be going to the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from Chicago and my 5 friends and I just bought our tickets for Bills-Bears and booked an AirBnB for November 3rd!!

I've been there a couple times but our AirBnb is a little outside of where we usually stay. It's right in Allentown, is that still decently close to downtown Buffalo??

Planning on going out all day Saturday for college fball games then bottles at night but trying to get an idea if we're going to be able to walk or a cab will be necessary.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm from Chicago and my 5 friends and I just bought our tickets for Bills-Bears and booked an AirBnB for November 3rd!!

I've been there a couple times but our AirBnb is a little outside of where we usually stay. It's right in Allentown, is that still decently close to downtown Buffalo??

Planning on going out all day Saturday for college fball games then bottles at night but trying to get an idea if we're going to be able to walk or a cab will be necessary.

Thanks!

You're probably going to need to take an uber downtown but its relatively close, I dont think it would be more than a five minute cab ride. There are some good bars in Allentown though, you wont have to go all the way downtown if you dont want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well, been a long time. 

My dad called me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to go on a father/son trip, and suggested a Bills game. So we got plane tickets, game tickets and will be going to the Bears game on the 4th. My first Bills game and I couldn't be more excited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well, been a long time. 

My dad called me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to go on a father/son trip, and suggested a Bills game. So we got plane tickets, game tickets and will be going to the Bears game on the 4th. My first Bills game and I couldn't be more excited. 

Bet you got them super cheap lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2018 at 8:02 AM, BigBillsFan13 said:

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well, been a long time. 

My dad called me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to go on a father/son trip, and suggested a Bills game. So we got plane tickets, game tickets and will be going to the Bears game on the 4th. My first Bills game and I couldn't be more excited. 

That's awesome. I'm going to the Jags game after Thanksgiving and going to the draft in Nashville. I was trying to go to a game earlier in the season as well but it didnt work out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Just wanted to share with my mafia family....I got engaged today!!! Happiest day of my life

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Just wanted to share with my mafia family....I got engaged today!!! Happiest day of my life

Congrats my brother! Very happy for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Just wanted to share with my mafia family....I got engaged today!!! Happiest day of my life

Congrats brother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×