This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

On 2/13/2019 at 8:16 AM, soflbillsfan said:

Wow Broncos just agreed to trade for Joe Flacco. Wonder what they will give up and how that will impact the FA, Draft. Maybe they cant afford Paradis now?

Wow is right! I knew Denver had to do something, but really didn't think this was going to be the option!

So will Kraft not get his "Happy Ending" after this debacle? I can't imagine the NFL looking away and only throwing a fine at him. Is this something more along the lines forcing him to sell the team or will Goodell be lenient and only give him what Irsay got a few years ago a 6 game suspension and a 500k fine (the maximum amount in the league)? Yes they have been the golden child team the last 15 years but between spygate, deflategate, and now this, at what point does the NFL say enough is enough with these side shows this team has produced over the past few years?

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

So will Kraft not get his "Happy Ending" after this debacle? I can't imagine the NFL looking away and only throwing a fine at him. Is this something more along the lines forcing him to sell the team or will Goodell be lenient and only give him what Irsay got a few years ago a 6 game suspension and a 500k fine (the maximum amount in the league)? Yes they have been the golden child team the last 15 years but between spygate, deflategate, and now this, at what point does the NFL say enough is enough with these side shows this team has produced over the past few years?

This is ridiculous... 3rd time the Patriots have been caught up in a major controversy. Obviously they're not learning there lesson. They should be forced to vacate all Superbowls and maybe then they'll get the point. First controversy they got off, 2nd one got punished heavily, and now we will see were this will go.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:35 PM, Trentwannabe said:

This is Kraft issue only. Not the Patriots.

He himself will likely get suspended and fined...worst case scenario he sells the team. 

Yes i know its a Kraft issue only and thats why I dont see them losing picks or anything like that. With him being involved in 3 scandals though makes you wonder how the NFL can protect him owning the team moving forward. I doubt anything serious happens but its one of those "come on man" moments. If it was any other owner outside of him and Jerry Jones I feel that they would be forced to sell the team.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Yes i know its a Kraft issue only and thats why I dont see them losing picks or anything like that. With him being involved in 3 scandals though makes you wonder how the NFL can protect him owning the team moving forward. I doubt anything serious happens but its one of those "come on man" moments. If it was any other owner outside of him and Jerry Jones I feel that they would be forced to sell the team.

My response was more to marshawns comment about the Patriots not learning their lesson.

• 2 months later...

I know I dropped the ball on this last year for a couple of you who requested, but I'm planning to do a bunch of sigs and avatar updates. The majority of us are without both, would be happy to supply Bills or Sabres related stuff for you guys.

If you want one, quote this and tell me who/what you want. 

Should Tyreek Hill be suspended for his recording? Should he be black balled from the league for life like Ray Rice? Why hasn't KC addressed this yet and will he be on the roster before the season? What are your thoughts on this as it is being discussed by the media, i thought it would be interesting to see what peoples thoughts were about this.

47 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Should Tyreek Hill be suspended for his recording? Should he be black balled from the league for life like Ray Rice? Why hasn't KC addressed this yet and will he be on the roster before the season? What are your thoughts on this as it is being discussed by the media, i thought it would be interesting to see what peoples thoughts were about this.

He should be perma banned. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

I know I dropped the ball on this last year for a couple of you who requested, but I'm planning to do a bunch of sigs and avatar updates. The majority of us are without both, would be happy to supply Bills or Sabres related stuff for you guys.

If you want one, quote this and tell me who/what you want. 

I usually go defense, but this year I would love a Foster with a Foster's beer hiding in the background! LOL

Edited by Yibbyl