This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

I think the bills could handle Ramsey with what they have built. If hes going to buy in which he would with the price tag he is getting. He is clearly upset that the coverage they are selecting to use isnt benefiting him to prove to the nation he is a top prospect thats worth getting paid, which is why he is acting the way he is currently. 2 first rd picks is laughable no one in this league is going to give that much up for a guy that can easily be phased out to one side of the field. If they get a 1st and mid rd take it and run but I dont see him coming to Buffalo.

On another note Singletary's hamstring injury may be more serious then expected. Gore has been decent but cant handle the load. Is a trade for Melvin Gordon with a mid to late rd pick a smart move to pay a guy a 3 year contract similar to what the Wrs are getting with more guarantees and use singletary as a complementary guy to him? It wont be a bad move if you want to push to win now which everything is going their way. 

Edited by soflbillsfan

I want no part of Jalen Ramsey nor the contract he'll command. He is the 100% opposite type of personality the front office wants here. 

In other news, Minkah Fitzpatrick went for a 1st round pick. Can't believe Pittsburgh was the team to do it. They're heading towards a rebuild project and could use every pick they can get. Don't like the move for them.

36 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

I want no part of Jalen Ramsey nor the contract he'll command. He is the 100% opposite type of personality the front office wants here. 

In other news, Minkah Fitzpatrick went for a 1st round pick. Can't believe Pittsburgh was the team to do it. They're heading towards a rebuild project and could use every pick they can get. Don't like the move for them.

I think its a toss up their FS is going to IR, Big Ben has a couple years left and they clearly want to get back to their defensive ways that paved the team in the past. They may be giving up a top 10 pick but they have a cheap FS who can ball out for the next 4 years on a rookie deal. The one thing i do not like is if rudolph stinks then they could have come away with their franchise qb since it will be deep next year but thats on them. Minkah and edmunds can be nasty safety combo for the next few years. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aj Green and Stefon Diggs have been rumored to be wanting out of their teams and seeking a trade. Its also rumored that Aj Green is milking his recovery waiting to be moved and not rushing to come back until something is done. Its probably media garbage but I thought it was interesting. Would you move a pick for either one of these guys? I know Aj is an ideal fit for McDermott's system of buying in to the team I am not sure about diggs but dont know much about him being a team guy or not. If Aj can stay healthy which is a big IF this would be a huge get for the bills before the trade deadline. Again both are just rumors by inside sources and neither have come out to the publicly demanding trades. 

21 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Aj Green and Stefon Diggs have been rumored to be wanting out of their teams and seeking a trade. Its also rumored that Aj Green is milking his recovery waiting to be moved and not rushing to come back until something is done. Its probably media garbage but I thought it was interesting. Would you move a pick for either one of these guys? I know Aj is an ideal fit for McDermott's system of buying in to the team I am not sure about diggs but dont know much about him being a team guy or not. If Aj can stay healthy which is a big IF this would be a huge get for the bills before the trade deadline. Again both are just rumors by inside sources and neither have come out to the publicly demanding trades. 

I would absolutely lose it if we got Diggs. One of my favorite players in the league, so yes I’d give up picks for him.

36 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

It’s funny too because i was just telling a coworker that if we win tomorrow, Beane should go out and get a big piece (i.e big time WR) similar to when an MLB GM makes a big splash at the deadline to give his team a shot in the arm and show the team he believes they can contend.

Hopefully it won't turn out like Kelvin Benjamin...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Feels like this forum has dwindled in recent years. Which is sad! JB gone, BM23RB, and Max have stopped posting as much as they used to, the unfortunate passing of billzz.

Hope ya’ll are doing ok in every day life. I’m on this site pretty much hourly, love reading through everything.

• Like 1