This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Wow... some names in here I haven't seen in a long time. If I see billzz, jb_gobills or beastMOde23RB I think i'll mark out. Welcome back guys! Hope to see more of you once the season starts.

Yeah we're still missing some of the old time members. I'm hoping they didn't get lost in the shuffle over to the new forum. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Just stopping by for a question, y’all think Bryce Paup will ever make the HOF?

No. I would be pretty shocked to be honest. I don't know any of his stats off the top of my head but just my not someone who strikes me as a HOF player. I think it also gets harder and harder as time goes by if you're one of those fringe guys. Usually recency bias causes other fringe guys to get in over you. 

11 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

No. I would be pretty shocked to be honest. I don't know any of his stats off the top of my head but just my not someone who strikes me as a HOF player. I think it also gets harder and harder as time goes by if you're one of those fringe guys. Usually recency bias causes other fringe guys to get in over you. 

I agree. Was talking with one of my buddies who is a Northern Iowa alumnus who was trying to make the argument. He was really a 7-9 sack a season guy. 4 pro bowls though with an All-Pro nod to add to that. 75 sacks in his career

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

We just passed the Jets forum for posts count. This team drives us all insane but you can't deny we've got the best damn fans on the forum and in the world. Proud of everyone and know we'll all get there one day. 

I promise when (please dear god let it be soon) we start winning I'll still be a negative nancy