This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

On 11/21/2017 at 3:22 PM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

How many of you guys are engaged or married? I’m looking to take the next step and by the ring in the next couple of months. While I’m really excited, it’s also something i want to get right and not over pay and get screwed with. Wanted to see if you guys have any recommendations. I’ve thought about buying the stone and setting separately, buying online, everything. Just wanted to hear what you guys have to say.

I'm engaged. And I know poop all about rings and stones etc.

But I knew what style she liked and more importantly what she didn't like. I also knew she was a rose gold fan so that was a big boost. I had a dollar amount in mind and ended up going almost twice as much over it. But when I saw the ring, I knew it was the right one. Nothing else really mattered, I loved it and I knew she would too. 

My suggestion is don't over think it. You'll know when you see it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Merry Christmas fellas. I hope everyone has a great day with their family and friends. I will be indulging in some peppermint moonshine to help drown out yesterday.

Right on. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and is back here next Sunday ready to go for our biggest game in years. Merry Christmas to the big bills family across the country!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

So i had another childhood friend pass away. Had to attend a funeral to bury another brother today. 

Please. All of you stay away from drugs. Im here to talk ALWAYS even as someone on a message board about football. 

Stay safe. Much love.

I'm really sorry to hear about this man, hope you're doing alright. I second what you said, if anyone needs someone to talk to I'm always available. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

So i had another childhood friend pass away. Had to attend a funeral to bury another brother today. 

Please. All of you stay away from drugs. Im here to talk ALWAYS even as someone on a message board about football. 

Stay safe. Much love.

Very sorry to hear this, brother. Thoughts and prayers are with you. You or anyone else ever need/want to talk, hit me up. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Rough day. It didn’t really hit me until i went to the funeral. Was a good friend when i was young. We lost touch, and it sucks thinking maybe i could have made a difference.

Sorry to hear this. Near as I can tell from my past experiences with losing someone close, reality sets in when you are able to start handling it. That can be days to months to ???, just depends on the person and situation. IMO, the strangest part is when you finally dream about the person again. It's bittersweet, a little sadness mixed with the happiness of feeling like you got one last visit. Used to really mess with my head, but now I mostly just appreciate it.

And I'll also add my name to the list of those willing to chat whenever it's needed. I'm on the west coast, so if anyone can't sleep, it's very possible I'll be around.

• 2 weeks later...