This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

18 hours ago, leeevans83d said:

Haha! For sure on that comment. 

Yeah I actually went to University of MD Eastern Shore on the lower/eastern side of the state and commuted. It was a really good school. Heard they had a good business program and I got in on a minority scholarship (it’s a historically African American school for those not aware). So it was a win/win. And I wasn’t the only Bills fan on campus! 

That's awesome! I had a buddy who went to Bowie State and also got a minority scolorship. He actually got paid to school. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I almost got sick today after my fantasy draft today guys....I ended up taking 3 patriots. I would happily throw away $100 if my entire teams plays like garbage this year (minus Benjamin)

1st overall pick, start 3 WR's with 6 bench spots, (round drafted), 12 team league

• QB Tom Brady (6)
  • RB Le'Veon Bell (1)
  • RB Ronald Jones (5)
  • WR AJ Green (2)
  • WR Allen Robinson (4)
  • WR Kelvin Benjamin (7)
  • TE Rob Gronkowski (3)
  • FLEX Sony Michael (8)
  • K Dan Bailey (16)
  • DEF Ravens (15)
  • BN RB Marlon Mack (9)
  • BN WR Rishard Matthews (10)
  • BN QB Ben Roethlisberger (11)
  • BN WR Paul Richardson (12)
  • BN WR Quincy Enunwa (13)
  • BN TE Austin Hooper (14)

3 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I almost got sick today after my fantasy draft today guys....I ended up taking 3 patriots. I would happily throw away $100 if my entire teams plays like garbage this year (minus Benjamin)

1st overall pick, start 3 WR's with 6 bench spots, (round drafted), 12 team league

• QB Tom Brady (6)
  • RB Le'Veon Bell (1)
  • RB Ronald Jones (5)
  • WR AJ Green (2)
  • WR Allen Robinson (4)
  • WR Kelvin Benjamin (7)
  • TE Rob Gronkowski (3)
  • FLEX Sony Michael (8)
  • K Dan Bailey (16)
  • DEF Ravens (15)
  • BN RB Marlon Mack (9)
  • BN WR Rishard Matthews (10)
  • BN QB Ben Roethlisberger (11)
  • BN WR Paul Richardson (12)
  • BN WR Quincy Enunwa (13)
  • BN TE Austin Hooper (14)

I like your top end talent, but I think your RB2, WR2, WR3, Flex and bench are all really iffy. Ronald Jones is reportedly having a tough time transitioning to the NFL. Peyton Barber looks like he's been the better back so far and is likely going to get the bulk of the carries to start the season. Allen Robinson has potential, but is coming off a serious injury and Trubisky is a wild card. Sony Michel has potential, but the Patriots backfield is always a mystery. Belichick always seems to ease his young running backs into action. I think you have elite players at each position, but your depth is a serious concern. You don't really have a clear cut starter at RB outside of Bell. The rest all look like they could be on the wrong end of a RB committee. Mack is likely going to start, but his workload is a big concern and is currently battling an injury. If your team suffers an injury to one of your top 4 players, I don't think you have the depth to maintain unless you find some gems off of the waiver wire. Sorry if I am being a negative Nancy, but just my 2 cents. Good luck man.

I know this isn't groundbreaking news or anything but Buffalo is dope as hell. I'm back in town for a couple days and while I can never see myself leaving Maryland there is something about Buffalo that just pulls me to it. 

It's amazing to see how huge the craft beer scene has gotten in what seems like a matter of years and it's all damn good. I've basically eaten and drank myself to bursting every day haha. Canalside is awesome and there seems to be a lot more people using the lake and Buffalo river than I can ever remember. 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

I know this isn't groundbreaking news or anything but Buffalo is dope as hell. I'm back in town for a couple days and while I can never see myself leaving Maryland there is something about Buffalo that just pulls me to it. 

It's amazing to see how huge the craft beer scene has gotten in what seems like a matter of years and it's all damn good. I've basically eaten and drank myself to bursting every day haha. Canalside is awesome and there seems to be a lot more people using the lake and Buffalo river than I can ever remember. 

Buffalo is definitely on the up and up. I’m still in Rochester, but Buffalo is awesome I’m hoping to move out there soon. What craft beers have you been drinking? Hopefully you’ve tried Big Ditch....

16 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Buffalo is definitely on the up and up. I’m still in Rochester, but Buffalo is awesome I’m hoping to move out there soon. What craft beers have you been drinking? Hopefully you’ve tried Big Ditch....

Big Ditch is incredible! Everything I've had from them is great. Resurgence is really good. Elliottville Brewing Company makes some good stuff, Hamburg Brewing Company is pretty good and has an awesome tap room. Also went to a place called 42 North in East Aurora that had some good beers and a really nice taproom and a biergarten area. 

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Big Ditch is incredible! Everything I've had from them is great. Resurgence is really good. Elliottville Brewing Company makes some good stuff, Hamburg Brewing Company is pretty good and has an awesome tap room. Also went to a place called 42 North in East Aurora that had some good beers and a really nice taproom and a biergarten area. 

The Big Ditch Low Bridge is amazeballs. Ellicotville is beautiful. I haven’t had anything from the Hamburg Brewing company. I’ll definitely have to give them a look.

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

The Big Ditch Low Bridge is amazeballs. Ellicotville is beautiful. I haven’t had anything from the Hamburg Brewing company. I’ll definitely have to give them a look.

I was just drinking Low Bridge last night haha. It really is incredible, great taste and incredibly drinkable. 

• 1 month later...