This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

8 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

I know I dropped the ball on this last year for a couple of you who requested, but I'm planning to do a bunch of sigs and avatar updates. The majority of us are without both, would be happy to supply Bills or Sabres related stuff for you guys.

If you want one, quote this and tell me who/what you want. 

That would be awesome! How about a Tre White one for me?

21 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

I know I dropped the ball on this last year for a couple of you who requested, but I'm planning to do a bunch of sigs and avatar updates. The majority of us are without both, would be happy to supply Bills or Sabres related stuff for you guys.

If you want one, quote this and tell me who/what you want. 

Would love me a Josh Allen avatar. Just not the hurdle lol. Too much hurdle.

36 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Would love me a Josh Allen avatar. Just not the hurdle lol. Too much hurdle.

Avatars are quick to make so take your pick, some might crop better than others.

I recommend saving the image to phone/computer and uploading them. 

MtG5UfL.png

NERzc7W.png

99gLsMz.png

iBqvuyS.png

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 12:00 PM, NickChowaniec said:

Avatars are quick to make so take your pick, some might crop better than others.

I recommend saving the image to phone/computer and uploading them. 

MtG5UfL.png

NERzc7W.png

99gLsMz.png

iBqvuyS.png

I don't know what's sexier, Josh Allen on the actual image. Might be a tie, those are sweet. 

5 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I don't know what's sexier, Josh Allen on the actual image. Might be a tie, those are sweet. 

I'm waiting for y'all to grab the ones you want so I can use one of em haha. Plan to rock an Ed Oliver sig i'm working on. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I find this to be hilarious that the Jets just fired their GM and VP. the bills weren't like this when Mcdermott was given the opportunity to bring in beane. Im sure the jets will do the same but Whaley didnt have the spending power and mcdermott had the rights in the draft as to who he wanted. Stuff coming out now that gase hated the mosley and bell signings and wanted some guys in the draft that mac denied and drafted others. The jets seem to be making jet moves, on giving power for a minute and then completely changing it the next. How do you tell a guy to find a HC, make the signings, and draft the players to find out the HC you hired just got you canned. Whether HC or GM is hired first or last they always need to have a cohesive agreement to trust each other, Mac's down fall was to hire someone he doesnt trust and it ended up costing him a job.

Edited by soflbillsfan

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I find this to be hilarious that the Jets just fired their GM and VP. the bills weren't like this when Mcdermott was given the opportunity to bring in beane. Im sure the jets will do the same but Whaley didnt have the spending power and mcdermott had the rights in the draft as to who he wanted. Stuff coming out now that gase hated the mosley and bell signings and wanted some guys in the draft that mac denied and drafted others. The jets seem to be making jet moves, on giving power for a minute and then completely changing it the next. How do you tell a guy to find a HC, make the signings, and draft the players to find out the HC you hired just got you canned. Whether HC or GM is hired first or last they always need to have a cohesive agreement to trust each other, Mac's down fall was to hire someone he doesnt trust and it ended up costing him a job.

Yeah it's odd. Firing GMs after the draft isnt strange but giving him the keys to FA and then firing him is really odd.