This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hahaha potential i hate that word when discussing football. So many people use the word potential and it never means anything. What potential is and what becomes of it are two different things. If we go off of your philosophy with Potential then Allen is arguably the best qb to ever exist. Potential translating that on to the field are two different things.  I will agree to disagree on this and table it to the end of the season at that time we will find out who was right and who was wrong.

So you don't like the word potential but will definitely say a guy is no good after less then 16 starts.

Makes sense. 

Read the Brisset exchange. He did put up mediocre stats, but Trentwannabe nailed the most important aspect of that season: the Colts OL was horrendous that year. Literally, one off-season later, the Colts' FO put together one of the best OL's in the league. That is going to really affect Brisset's ability to execute. To the point, I absolutely would expect him to put up improved stats, but don't think it has anything to do with backing up Brady/Luck. Given the situation the Colts suddenly find themselves in, I think their fallback QB is a pretty good option to have right now and certainly wouldn't be surprised to see them win more than 6, maybe even 8, games...even with what looks to me like a fairly challenging schedule.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

We HAVE to sweep them now. No excuses.

I will now have to say the texans may have a better record then the Jags after this move. Having a key Olineman like Tunsil protect your franchise qb is huge for them. Their offense will be a lot better because of that

Just now, soflbillsfan said:

I will now have to say the texans may have a better record then the Jags after this move. Having a key Olineman like Tunsil protect your franchise qb is huge for them. Their offense will be a lot better because of that

Agreed. Stills is a great compliment to Nuk and Watson won't be running for his life as much. Hyde and Duke make a nice 1-2 RB punch as well.

Seattle stated they will not Franchise Tag Clowney in 2020 offseason and they know that he wants to test the market so the Bills will have a shot at him next offseason if they want to pay him the money he is seeking. He will be definitely a player that should be watched this year to see if he will be worth wanting to come on next year as pass rushers are thin in free agency with just only him being available as Yannick seems to be getting the tag from jax to either keep or trade. If the bills are drafting in the teens to early 20s then I dont see them landing a guy of Clowney's stature so paying him may be the best option for a team with question marks at the pass rush position going in to the season. Lawson soon to be FA and Murphy on his last year in 2020 it could be time to move on from them as potential starter and find someone else if they do not perform in 2019 season.

AB and Mike Mayock have gone at it in arguments, after the team fined him. He then threatened to physically harm Mayock. Media expects them to find away out of having to pay him his guarantees and release him from the team. I am so glad the bills did not land this nut job. To think you are bigger then the league is mind boggling. He has now been placed on another level of Diva surpassing the TO, Brandon Marshall, and OBJ of the league.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

AB and Mike Mayock have gone at it in arguments, after the team fined him. He then threatened to physically harm Mayock. Media expects them to find away out of having to pay him his guarantees and release him from the team. I am so glad the bills did not land this nut job. To think you are bigger then the league is mind boggling. He has now been placed on another level of Diva surpassing the TO, Brandon Marshall, and OBJ of the league.

Yeah he has gone completely off his rocker.

I read if he is suspended the Raiders can void the 30 mil guaranteed because he won't be on the roster for week 1.

Glad we didn't make this mistake.