This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Taking bets on when the Patriots get AB for nothing.

I do not see them messing with him. I think the disaster he brought on himself will essentially black ball him from the league if the raiders cut him. Talent or not you do not bring in the circus to cause turmoil in your locker room. He has reached an all time level of Diva and he is mentally poison for any organization that touches him.

5 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I do not see them messing with him. I think the disaster he brought on himself will essentially black ball him from the league if the raiders cut him. Talent or not you do not bring in the circus to cause turmoil in your locker room. He has reached an all time level of Diva and he is mentally poison for any organization that touches him.

I'll take my money now.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I'll take my money now.

this is such a joke and disgusting for the NFL to allow this. Basically your saying that if a player is good enough he can call racial slurs to their boss, then threaten to harm him. Then allow him to go to another team with zero consequences. 

The pats hit a new time low, i dont care if they have rings they have pot heads, coke heads, murderer, an owner caught in a human sex trafficking ring, cheated multiple times with balls, tapes, etc and the league has yet to fully punish them. Karma needs to step in soon

Edited by soflbillsfan

Looked to me like the Pats FO had a contract ready to go to pitch to AB even before he was released. A fully written contract was presented 60 minutes after AB was released! I won't say that was cheating, because I honestly do not know. I wouldn't be surprised if they simply were willing to take the risk and prepared ahead of time for it.

5 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

Looked to me like the Pats FO had a contract ready to go to pitch to AB even before he was released. A fully written contract was presented 60 minutes after AB was released! I won't say that was cheating, because I honestly do not know. I wouldn't be surprised if they simply were willing to take the risk and prepared ahead of time for it.

it was already planned once he found out he lost his guarantees he had his agent call them up. He looked in to finding ways to speed up the process to be released through social media. All this stuff wreaks of collusion. The bigger question is will the NFL actually look in to this and prevent him from playing until it is all said and done?

10 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Jalen Ramsey request trade.

Imagine Ramsey with Tre White, Hyde and Poyer with our depth lol

well considering he talked smack about Buffalo I could see Marrone willing to ship him  there but do we really want him? Hes made diva comments in the past and showed up to camp in a brinks truck. Yes he can ball and if the Bills pay him he would be happy but do you think he wont stop with the antics of what he did on the sideline with Marrone about challenging a play? Its the bills culture that he can harm, plus Levi has definitely held his own to be a #2.