This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

9 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

His time in Buffalo wasn’t long but at least he’s a player who made a name for himself in the NFL and even Hollywood. 

Theres some pretty cringe names on this website lol 

12/13 year old me thought it was a brilliant idea to name me after a player lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Now that New Era and Bills have agreed to part ways who do you guys want to see as the new brand coming in? I think it would be fitting if it was Labatt's. 

For me it’ll always be the Ralph. Just like for my dad it’ll always be Rich stadium.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

For me it’ll always be the Ralph. Just like for my dad it’ll always be Rich stadium.

It's Rich Stadium for me too, it's what it was called when I was a kid, and when I was playing pee-wee football, our field was next to a Rich Foods Factory.

21 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The terrible HC/GM choices and the amount of draft misses during those two decades is absolutely astonishing.

what do you mean having marshawn lynch and fred jackson as rb with a ton of needs yet Cj Spiller was the pick at 9. Or the fact that everyone says Maybin was a one year wonder and a combine warrior, who would have ever thought those players would not pan out not to mention Mike Williams at pick 4. The two players I begged the tv to do was move up for Big Ben and move up for AP it wasn't going to cost to much to do that. It was painful to watch back then and I am really hoping that we aren't discussing the 2017- present as a negative thing 10 years from now. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I had him as a late 1st (and McCargo as a 3rd rd pick) I couldn't find it on the site, but I was able to track down my 2007 mock draft.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=103625

I remember being on my way to my peewee football meeting when we made the trade for McCargo and having no clue who this guy was. I didn't follow the draft nearly as much as I do now but I was still confused. Of course at that age, I talked myself into loving the pick lol

On 7/17/2020 at 8:44 PM, Maxmw22 said:

Haha might as well be, my first mock draft I posted on this site was for 2006....

We joined in the same month for the same reason! Feb. of 2007... yikes I feel old (yet I'm only turning 29 on Saturday).