This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills week 1 opponent:

I am sure jets fans or coaches will spin it by saying it is practice nothing to see here but it is kind of alarming for a HC who is suppose to bring an offensive mind to the team. I have always said Gase rode the coattails of Peyton from Denver and his offenses have been statistically at the bottom half of the league at every other job after that. He is an overrated coach and will be nothing but an issue for the Jets until they move on from him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Yikes!!! 

You want to compound that?

I did a 2 game parlay last night with Pittsburgh and Titans moneyline (parlay paid +121). Gostowski was killing me...I had never been so sick watching a game when they trotted him out for that 29 yarder after missing 4 kicks earlier.

I can't be too mad at the Bullock kick either, I only won my other 3-team teaser because D'andre Swift dropped that TD pass to give me the adjusted Under I had on that game.

Edited by Maxmw22

• 2 weeks later...

Not really sure where to really put this topic but the Steelers Titans game is cancelled this week. It wouldn't really matter however the Bills play the Titans next week so what will that mean for us (bills) considering now they have extra time to prepare as if it were a bye week. Not to mention they will also be running the risk of having positive players against the bills will these players be announced and how will it impact the game will they still play or will it be something that has to be pushed back to later in the year. 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Not really sure where to really put this topic but the Steelers Titans game is cancelled this week. It wouldn't really matter however the Bills play the Titans next week so what will that mean for us (bills) considering now they have extra time to prepare as if it were a bye week. Not to mention they will also be running the risk of having positive players against the bills will these players be announced and how will it impact the game will they still play or will it be something that has to be pushed back to later in the year. 

I don’t have the names in front of me but the players name were released yesterday. Not sure who the new player or staff member is. 

If the Titans don’t get it under control they will have to start forfeiting games. The nfl can’t keep pushing games back or manoeuvring the schedule for just one team. 

33 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I assume one of two things happen, since the titans already have a bye week now and will be filling their  normal bye week on week 7 by playing the steelers, and steelers moving the ravens game to week 8 as both will be played during their scheduled bye. Either the titans forfeit the bills game or they have to force playing a "week 18" game and push the playoffs back a week, giving the bills two bye weeks one week 6 and then their scheduled week 11. at least that is all I can come up with if the game is in jeopardy.

Edited by soflbillsfan

15 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I assume one of two things happen, since the titans already have a bye week now and will be filling their  normal bye week on week 7 by playing the steelers, and steelers moving the ravens game to week 8 as both will be played during their scheduled bye. Either the titans forfeit the bills game or they have to force playing a "week 18" game and push the playoffs back a week, giving the bills two bye weeks one week 6 and then their scheduled week 11. at least that is all I can come up with if the game is in jeopardy.

Yeah the NFL better have some contingencies in place because this season could snowball quick.

The issue with pushing the playoffs back is now the first seed has a two week bye which coaches won’t like. And in this scenario it would be playoff relevant but what if it’s the jets and jags playing and there is zero playoff meaning to it? Should the whole playoffs be moved for that?

The only other option I could think of is, if the Titans get another case or two but then that’s it, they could always push the Bills/Titans game back to Monday and then unfortunately move the Bills/Chiefs game off of Thursday night And make it Sunday afternoon. It’s not ideal at all but they may cause less headaches down the road.