This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

New York Jets just won. Will take a lot for them to get Lawrence now.

As a Buckeyes fans its bittersweet. No win situation. Don't want the Jets getting Lawrence, but also don't want to see Fields in a Jets uni. They'll ruin him.

15 hours ago, Nick said:

As a Buckeyes fans its bittersweet. No win situation. Don't want the Jets getting Lawrence, but also don't want to see Fields in a Jets uni. They'll ruin him.

I am happy to see Trevor not going to them and to be honest they may not take fields. He may not be a better prospect then what they have in Darnold. Taking pieces to help darnold succeed with an offensive coach who actually knows how to be creative can help Darnold at the next level.

I have watched fields play and I am not that impressed compared to Trevor ( we will see in playoffs though), ever since not making any traction with Georgia (followed him since he was recruited there) to where he transfered because he couldnt beat out Fromm or Eason. While he can move the ball with his legs which may be more beneficial for the Jets then Darnold his passing is sketch and a great example is this Northwestern game each interception I called it before it happened because he was starring down his weapons and while this can change just like it did with Allen I am just not buying them spending another high draft pick on a qb who isn't hands down better at the moment. Maybe I am wrong and they do, like you said he will be ruined by the jets because thats what they do. Either way Trevor not being in the division is huge. Also Herbert not being in the division is huge, Tua may get better over time but man is he not on the same level as Herbert is in his 1st year. 

16 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

My wife gave birth yesterday to a very healthy little boy. Our second child.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holidays!! I’ll be back on for the Sunday games and of course our tilt with New England on Monday!

Congrats man! Wishing you guys the best. What an awesome Christmas gift!

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Sabres season opener tonight 

Tage Thompson skating with Eichel and Taylor Hall. Jeff Skinner on 4th line 

Olofsson - Staal - Reinhart on 2nd line to start 

Im intrigued by Tage Thompson as a power forward playing with the skill of Hall and Eichel 

What are the expectations for this season? I use to follow them closely but it is hard not being local and the more they suck the less opportunities I get to watch them on tv? 

13 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

What are the expectations for this season? I use to follow them closely but it is hard not being local and the more they suck the less opportunities I get to watch them on tv? 

High scoring team with questionable defense and shotty goaltending. I think on paper we are good enough to make the playoffs 

• 5 months later...