This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

I tend to be superstitious when it comes to picking bills players in Fantasy football. Just curious how many bills fans prefer to take their favorite bills players or would you rather pass on them in order to not jinx them from having a good season? 

In my keeper league I have Stefon Diggs as one of my three keepers. And with no first round pick I may end up taking Allen just to double up on points. Rushing TDs are also worth more for our QB then passing TDs

• 1 month later...

Welp its that time of the year to watch the Sabres continue to disappoint fans. Not living in the buffalo area what is the expectations with Eichel and will he be moved? I feel like this situation is just as bad as the Texans with Watson. I know the situation isnt the same but its a stud player who is disgruntled and wanting out but what is the expectations of him being traded? What are the options in which it would be a successful trade considering his health? Whats the expectations for the year another top 3 pick?

My wife and I are having our first date night since the fall of 2019. In that time, we’ve conceived our second child, welcomed them to this world and in two months will celebrate their 2nd birthday and shortly after our daughters 8th.

Holy crap time flies. 

Also I leave for basic military training on October 30th and won’t be around these parts for most of the next 6-8 months 

• Like 3

On 10/15/2021 at 5:26 PM, Trentwannabe said:

My wife and I are having our first date night since the fall of 2019. In that time, we’ve conceived our second child, welcomed them to this world and in two months will celebrate their 2nd birthday and shortly after our daughters 8th.

Holy crap time flies. 

Also I leave for basic military training on October 30th and won’t be around these parts for most of the next 6-8 months 

Ahh. Congrats man

On 10/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Holy crap time flies. 

Congrats!

Thanks for choosing to serve! What branch?

• Like 1

A buddy of mine is a Cowboys fan living in Boston. He went to the Boys/Pats game last night. Great game to go to for him. Around halftime I asked him for a favor. I asked him to give me 1 "Let's Go Buffalo!" before he leaves. I was half joking....Guess what I woke up to today? A really grainy video of a man yelling "Let's Go Buffalo!" as patriot fans empty the stadium.....I've never been so proud. 

Edited by Maxmw22
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 3:55 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Army. My trade is purple though, so I’ll be able to be transferred to airforce or navy units whenever needed

Not being familiar with the "purple" designation, I looked it up. Interesting philosophy.

Myself, I was lucky enough to be traded to the Canadians for 30 days during a joint exercise at Camp Wainwright in `92. I was USAF Weather (doing Army support) and learned a lot from the vets on the Canadian side. One of my fondest memories of my time in the military.

True story: That exercise was 45 days long and a simulated war between our two countries. The Canadians won the war in less than 16 hours by simply having 2 enlisted soldiers walk up to our command center (unchallenged!!!), grab our flag, and walk out! The general commanding our troops lit up the soldiers on guard duty and, given the very large sums of $$$ spent on the exercise, we, of course, re-started it. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Y’all remember DT Corey Mace?

Since leaving Buffalo he played a few more years for the Calgary Stampeders in the CFL. Then joined their coaching staff. 

Today it’s being reported he’s the new Toronto Argonauts DC! Love when there are connections between my two teams. Also love when Canadian born players/coaches get rewarded like this 

• 4 months later...