This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Lmfao. I honestly thought it was from Rochester. My bad. At least we have garbage plates!

but yeah @LeeEvans the pulled pork is great, the brisket is phenomenal and they do a half chicken which i believe is smoked which is great too.

I believe they have a plate there that allows you to get 3 meats and two sides, tons of food for around 20$ 

All is forgiven haha. Cuse kinda stole Chicken Riggies from Utica so I get we're ya coming from

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

You get the nice weather and year round bikinis. 

You don't get the donuts and hot coffee as well!

I'm too far inland and north. We get the non-shaving, granola girls in bikinis in 115 degree heat in the summer and 3 months of rain in the winter. Then they try to force us to eat super greazy Krispy Kreme donuts! Our fishing and coffee rocks though.

9 hours ago, Yibbyl said:
9 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

You get the nice weather and year round bikinis. 

You don't get the donuts and hot coffee as well!

I'm too far inland and north. We get the non-shaving, granola girls in bikinis in 115 degree heat in the summer and 3 months of rain in the winter. Then they try to force us to eat super greazy Krispy Kreme donuts! Our fishing and coffee rocks though.

Yeah, I'm in the desert about 45 minutes North of LA. We get 115 in the summer and it's not uncommon to get down in the single digits in the winter. 

Now, when we move to Ventura in 5 or 6 years, that will be nice. Lows of like 50 and highs of 90 or so (and not even very often). 

And I refuse to go to Krispy Kreme. I go to the little mom and pop place around the corner from my house. 

How many of you guys are engaged or married? I’m looking to take the next step and by the ring in the next couple of months. While I’m really excited, it’s also something i want to get right and not over pay and get screwed with. Wanted to see if you guys have any recommendations. I’ve thought about buying the stone and setting separately, buying online, everything. Just wanted to hear what you guys have to say.

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

How many of you guys are engaged or married? I’m looking to take the next step and by the ring in the next couple of months. While I’m really excited, it’s also something i want to get right and not over pay and get screwed with. Wanted to see if you guys have any recommendations. I’ve thought about buying the stone and setting separately, buying online, everything. Just wanted to hear what you guys have to say.

I'm married, but the wrong guy to ask. Neither my wife nor I bought/want/wear wedding rings. We've spent our money traveling and making priceless memories instead. It works for us, but I know we are in the minority. Congrats to you both!

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I'm married and have been for 12 years.  One thing I didn't realize when I bought my wife's engagement ring was that you can negotiate the price at the store, not sure if this applies everywhere but most jewelry stores have wiggle room on their prices.  As far as buying the stone online, I would be hesitant about that unless they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  Being able to hold the ring/stone in your hand and inspect it with your own eyes gave me a sense of security that I was buying the best quality for my money.  Good luck.