Twitter Workout Stuff (Foster down, cart out)

Brian23

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

True, I guess SDH could have been the Mike and done the formations set up  though and Reuben would have started next to him.

If Reuben is out that means we’re down one LB and it would be more certain that Mason starts unless SDH clearly outplays him which is entirely possible.

Was listening to whatever talking head WJFK has on the weekends and he made a good point about Mason: he's a veteran and a leader. While he might not be able to get it done athletically, he was probably going to make the roster as mentor to all of the young guys (at the time the guy was saying this, he was saying specifically in relation to Reuben).

29 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Anyone surprised?

Torn ACL? Not surprised. Arterial damage? That's serious (like "ending up dead" serious; remember that's how ST died). On that front, I hope that isn't the case.

So, that might be where the "OH THANK GOD" comment came from. (said tweet has since been deleted)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Woz said:

Was listening to whatever talking head WJFK has on the weekends and he made a good point about Mason: he's a veteran and a leader. While he might not be able to get it done athletically, he was probably going to make the roster as mentor to all of the young guys (at the time the guy was saying this, he was saying specifically in relation to Reuben).

Craig Hoffman probably. Let’s hope they take Mason off the field on 3rd & long and put SDH at Mike to call those packages w/ JHC playing along side him. Because if I have to see Foster trying to cover Zach Ertz on 3rd and long again I’m going to break my TV.

Edited by turtle28

20 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This is just Junior Galette all over again. He’ll probably never suit up for the Redskins. 

Interesting comparison bc Galette eventually did play for us in 2017 and had about the same amount of pressures as Preston Smith on less snaps.

Galette should still be on our roster as a situational pass rusher, it’s too bad he turned down our offer in 2018 but ever since it seems like we’ve forgotten he’s existed.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm fine with seeing what Hamilton can do out there. 

Me too, along with JHC and our rookie Holcomb. My guess is that they also re-sign Zach Vigil tomorrow.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1