Twitter Workout Stuff (Foster down, cart out)

Brian23

I was thinking about the Smith injury as you mentioned Turtle and his two year recovery . He could looking at that time frame too . We're almost 16 months from the start of the 2020 Season- Maybe he'll be good to go . 

11 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I was thinking about the Smith injury as you mentioned Turtle and his two year recovery . He could looking at that time frame too . We're almost 16 months from the start of the 2020 Season- Maybe he'll be good to go . 

I mean depending on how bad it is, there’s a chance Reuben could be ready for the 2020 season too. The start of the 2020 season is 16 months away or put him on PUP and then he can play the second half of 2020.

As for Alex Smith. I think they should cut him after June 1st, but I don’t believe they will actually do it. I think they are going to give him a chance to come back in 2020 and be Haskins’ back up. My hope is that they at least restructure his contract then.

Edited by turtle28

• 2 weeks later...

Dr James Andrews. well known and age 77. Haven't some of our players had issues after his surgery? He did Guice and I think Alex Smith. Infections and more surgeries. I'm not trying to besmirch the good doctor but it's worrisome. Let's hope the third time is the charm. No infection worries . Where's that emoticon with the little thing praying with hands clasped ?

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 11:47 AM, RSkinGM said:

Dr James Andrews. well known and age 77. Haven't some of our players had issues after his surgery? He did Guice and I think Alex Smith. Infections and more surgeries. I'm not trying to besmirch the good doctor but it's worrisome. Let's hope the third time is the charm. No infection worries . Where's that emoticon with the little thing praying with hands clasped ?

He also did RG3 and that was a whole debacle between the mix messages we’d get from the Shanahan’s to the Griffin’s and then Andrews defending himself bc if I remember correctly, something Shanahan had said to the media which Andrews disputed.