Reuben Foster goes down on 2nd snap of OTA's (Redskins)

Brian23

3 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Karma ??

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. 

Wasn't he completely cleared of the charges? I thought that woman was found to be absolutely nuts that accused him. Maybe I'm wrong or there was some sort of settlement, but I was almost positive he had proof that she was just a crazy ho.

If he did actually beat the crap out of a woman, I am sad he didn't get a wheelchair-binding injury.

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Wasn't he completely cleared of the charges? I thought that woman was found to be absolutely nuts that accused him. Maybe I'm wrong or there was some sort of settlement, but I was almost positive he had proof that she was just a crazy ho.

If he did actually beat the crap out of a woman, I am sad he didn't get a wheelchair-binding injury.

He was cleared entirely shortly after the accusation.

Huge loss for the Redskins. Can only hope that he will be able to come back before week 10 when Redskins are out of playoff contention. 

17 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

If he's surrounded by that many bad situations, odds are there's some bit of truth in there somewhere.

• Like 1

fell bad for the guy, despite some either ignorant or just plain dumb takes, all (public) signs point to him being falsely accused yet people still bash him. Heck, a suspension happy NFL said "nah, we're good" and you still have some folks clinging to the accusations. Hopefully its just a sprain or something but thats probably not the case.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

If he's surrounded by that many bad situations, odds are there's some bit of truth in there somewhere.

not really the case when its the same person making the accusations over and over. ANd previously admitting under oath to lying about the accusation about him. And admitting to making a false accusation about a completely different dude years earlier.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

not really the case when its the same person making the accusations over and over. ANd previously admitting under oath to lying about the accusation about him. And admitting to making a false accusation about a completely different dude years earlier.

But if you keep hanging around that same girl over and over again. You got to take some responsibility in the situation you in. 

• Like 3