Elliott detained after Vegas scuffle

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

And now that I've watched the video, this event staff dude took acting lessons from James Harden. Holy hell the wind could've blown that dude over. I didn't see him do much if anything really wrong in any of the video

I just watched the video. Zeke is an idiot.

He is my favorite football player right now, but c'mon man

At first I thought the chick was the guy because of the way Zeke was positioned against her like they were about to fight. Then he turns around on a security guard that is about half his size and says "you got something to say!?" while clearly getting in his face. It was a combination of him backing away, Zeke's forearm, and him tripping over the gate that was behind him, but it was clearly Zeke's physical aggression that caused the guy he was threatening to fall.

All in public with a camera in his face. Dumb ***

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

And now that I've watched the video, this event staff dude took acting lessons from James Harden. Holy hell the wind could've blown that dude over. I didn't see him do much if anything really wrong in any of the video

You might be a homer when your rb gets in the face of a security guard and you saw nothing wrong.  

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

At first I thought the chick was the guy because of the way Zeke was positioned against her like they were about to fight. Then he turns around on a security guard that is about half his size and says "you got something to say!?" while clearly getting in his face. It was a combination of him backing away, Zeke's forearm, and him tripping over the gate that was behind him, but it was clearly Zeke's physical aggression that caused the guy he was threatening to fall.

All in public with a camera in his face. Dumb ***

Zeke either needs to not drink or hire someone to keep him out of trouble in these situations.  

6 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

You might be a homer when your rb gets in the face of a security guard and you saw nothing wrong.  

Was he dumb? For sure, but the headline of knocking a man over? I was expecting to go in there and see he full on shoved the dude to the ground. But let's not pretend this was Tyrone Crawford throwing haymakers left and right. Or heck, it's not even like when Zeke punched that DJ in the face or whatever. My point is, it shouldn't warrant a suspension in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Zeke either needs to not drink or hire someone to keep him out of trouble in these situations.  

Yeah, qualifications are:

Must be at least 250 pounds and fast. Must be willing and able to tackle the best Running back in the game of football. 

LVE might need a side job

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Was he dumb? For sure, but the headline of knocking a man over? I was expecting to go in there and see he full on shoved the dude to the ground. But let's not pretend this was Tyrone Crawford throwing haymakers left and right. Or heck, it's not even like when Zeke punched that DJ in the face or whatever. My point is, it shouldn't warrant a suspension in my opinion.

Yes, but you are using logic.  By Goodell's logic Zeke could be suspended a year.  Goodell could announce that Zeke has been on double secret probation since his last incident. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Yes, but you are using logic.  By Goodell's logic Zeke could be suspended a year.  Goodell could announce that Zeke has been on double secret probation since his last incident. 

Right, and that's another problem in and of itself. Le sigh