Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Imagine actually believing that our offense this year will be the same offense we installed in one week last year under a different Offensive Coordinator.

What’s the new wrinkle? Is the coach bold enough to let Lamar try a shovel pass?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I'm not going to lie, people are probably going to be surprised how competent the Ravens again are in 2019 and it would not be shocking if the Ravens actually win the AFC North again. 

Okay, as long as you aren't lying.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I'm not going to lie, people are probably going to be surprised how competent the Ravens again are in 2019 and it would not be shocking if the Ravens actually win the AFC North again. 

There’s no way a new offensive coordinator with only an offseason to prepare could change anything about the legendary fat cat offense. 

I expect it to look very traditional this year. Run, playaction, Lamar will Be asked to make one or two reads and then check down. I see the offense being very conservative until Lamar shows the ability to protect the football and make reads. Then watch out when they open up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Imagine actually believing that our offense this year will be the same offense we installed in one week last year under a different Offensive Coordinator.

Imagine being objectively the worst franchise in the NFL over the past 20 years. That's the Browns. Let their fans have their fun now, in the offseason, because we all know how this story ends. The same way it's always ended for this incarnation of the Browns. A failure. So they will fight nail and tooth to take the 3 months they haven't been seen as a total dumpster fire over the past 20 years to their advantage and talk smack to other, infinitely better organizations. 

Let them talk now, and we can talk after the season. I've just learned to expect it from this lot at this point.

Edited by Ray Reed

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Imagine being objectively the worst franchise in the NFL over the past 20 years. That's the Browns. Let their fans have their fun now, in the offseason, because we all know how this story ends. The same way it's always ended for this incarnation of the Browns. A failure. So they will fight nail and tooth to take the 3 months they haven't been seen as a total dumpster fire over the past 20 years to their advantage and talk smack to other, infinitely better organizations. 

Let them talk now, and we can talk after the season. I've just learned to expect it from this lot at this point.

Yes, Browns fans opinions shouldn't count because the Browns haven't been good. Makes total sense to me.

14 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Hey man, I get it. I’d be nervous too!

Jackson told media members after the first week of OTAs that his throws have been "crazy." "I feel like my hand is a little too high on the football and that makes the ball go out of whack a lot,"

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yes, Browns fans opinions shouldn't count because the Browns haven't been good. Makes total sense to me.

Yeah, same!

Especially when most of the opinions are fueled by 2 decades of little brother syndrome

Edited by Ray Reed